Airtel Hit and Trail Method Revised |September 2016|

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
When signal comes do not went on connecting before doing are. And if u have delhi sim use 121 and web services for activation and deactivation of 3G services. Insted using CC

Reactions: VJK

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
i used old airtel for activating 0 rental plan but it says you have 4g services activated so usse nhi hua...web services ke through kaise activate karein 3g as i searched couldnt find the way..

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
i used old airtel for activating 0 rental plan but it says you have 4g services activated so usse nhi hua...web services ke through kaise activate karein 3g as i searched couldnt find the way..
Bro pehle 3G deactivate karoge tab to activate karoge...send 3G to 121

varun47

Average
Reaction score
[PRO]
Ok I triad it on karnataka. When my family share data gets bellow 5.0 mb my speed gets capped. Then I did mutiple time add remove add after 5-6 ARA my speed uncapped. But family share data stucked at 4.5 mb. I used data for 2hrs downloaded 700mb. after 2hrs 2 SUCCESS messages came (no exhaust message came) and after SUCCESS messages my 3G signal lost. I activated 3g back by calling cc. but my speed was capped. I chacked my data bal. Family Share data was 0.0

* My 3G share data never stucked before.
* I allways got exhaust message but this time I didn't get.
* Instead of exhaust message I got 2 success message.
* I tried it for two times but didn't worked.

GreatX bro please help[/PRO]

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
Bro pehle 3G deactivate karoge tab to activate karoge...send 3G to 121
bro deactivate karke hi try kiya tha..it didnt worked..there is one more way via selfcareportal but i am not able to get link..will try to find..

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
Finally Trick is working thanks to greatx your help just made my day..And also thnx to myyank and ammolvrm also..Now i can enjoy the low ping airtel its the best..

annonymus

Junior
Reaction score
Finally Trick is working thanks to greatx your help just made my day..And also thnx to myyank and ammolvrm also..Now i can enjoy the low ping airtel its the best..
:drinks: today I'm going rc Ul pack
And did I need to rc 3G pack daily??

SHANI30135

Junior
Reaction score
i got exuast sms when 4MB was remain ...and trick worked for 6 hours..and then suddenly mb becomes zero and speed capped

BBM

Average
Reaction score
How to finish 2g data . My 3g balance not getting stuck

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
RA= Remove add
[DOUBLEPOST=1474793255,1474792474][/DOUBLEPOST]
i want to see that.
I know You want to but this way you are spamming
anybody help,i am facing frequent disconnection issues in airtel direct trick....
[HIDE]Reduce the no. of request You are sending. its common problem With airtel.[/HIDE]
i got exuast sms when 4MB was remain ...and trick worked for 6 hours..and then suddenly mb becomes zero and speed capped
[PRO]The main thing is You should loose signal Before reaching zero. and that what make trick work.[/PRO]
How to finish 2g data . My 3g balance not getting stuck
Your balance will struck Only if you do Add thing just after recharge and don move like unstoppable move like
Tortoise>>just Go slow.

annonymus

Junior
Reaction score
RA= Remove add
[DOUBLEPOST=1474793255,1474792474][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know You want to but this way you are spamming

***Hidden content cannot be
quoted.***

Your balance will struck Only if you do
Add thing just after recharge and
don move like unstoppable move like
Tortoise>>just Go slow.
Bro, I just recharged with 2G Ul pack and when I'm checking my balance on my airtel app it's showing 3GB 2G data with 3mb 3G data :-) shall I recharge for 3G pack or not

Attachments

BBM

Average
Reaction score
today i was able to reach .05 mb and my network was gone and by calling 121 i activated my 3g network but my speed was capped after that..so any solution for this..

Hey greatx please help me out bro..i am trying to make this trick working
Hai bro how u reduce ur data .5
[DOUBLEPOST=1474798599,1474798500][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can setup in less then 5 minutes once it stuck around 0.24 mb :)
Bro tell me. Need it. I stuck at .24 mb

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Hai bro how u reduce ur data .5
[DOUBLEPOST=1474798599,1474798500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bro tell me. Need it. I stuck at .24 mb

you already did the imp part... u are @0.24mb which is less than 0.5mb ...just relax 2 3 hours let the data get 0mb exhaust mesg... volla...ur set up is ready ;)

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Bro, I just recharged with 2G Ul pack and when I'm checking my balance on my airtel app it's showing 3GB 2G data with 3mb 3G data :-) shall I recharge for 3G pack or not
3G data is activated in 3G DA 11 account? Iam asking this because your 3g validity is 31/12/9999.

BBM

Average
Reaction score
you already did the imp part... u are @0.24mb which is less than 0.5mb ...just relax 2 3 hours let the data get 0mb exhaust mesg... volla...ur set up is ready ;)
Bro its not 24kb its 240 kb.

RAreToSeE

Beginner
Reaction score
Airtel will be saviour after December. Don't dis-respect Airtel.
m ab future ko pehle se hi predict nhi karta .
december se pehle pta nhi kya kya hone wala h.

or dusri baat december k bad jio m koi na koi loophole nikal hi lenge.
think positive and be positive.

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
@GreatX please help bro I am from Gujarat
Tried this steps but not working

1. RC with 2g UL
2. Consumed all 2g and activated fup
3. RC with 3g pack
4. Put file on download.
5. Before 3-4 MB of 3g completation stopped download
6. Done AR
7. Again download started then DG data gets consumed and m back to fup no sticking etc...

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
@GreatX please help bro I am from Gujarat
Tried this steps but not working

1. RC with 2g UL
2. Consumed all 2g and activated fup
3. RC with 3g pack
4. Put file on download.
5. Before 3-4 MB of 3g completation stopped download
6. Done AR
7. Again download started then DG data gets consumed and m back to fup no sticking etc...
am not sure but guj ke sim par kam nahi karti @INDIES aslo from their and uski bhi kam nahi ki... hope u find working one

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Look4sky also From Guj.. But working for him

If @GreatX bro wants he can run the trick...(On Any Sim)
Look4sky is Not using gujrat sim. he is using Rajasthan sim. And i can not understand the ideal condition of Sim till i have One. Thus i never had Gujrat sim and in 10 month no person from Gujrat confirmed that trick is working on Gujrat sim. So Bad New For you.

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]
  1. recharge with ul 2g and 3g pack
  2. consume full 2g data first using data stuck anyhow(most important)
  3. recharge with 3g pack
  4. add number
  5. consume 3g data till you are left under 5 mb
  6. now do RA RA RA RA RA RA
  7. download just 1 mb file and disconnect
  8. remove share
  9. change network to gsm
  10. now slowly slowly consume data till you reach under 1 mb
  11. now do connect disconnect connect
  12. browse more slowly to bring any data balance to or under 0.05 mb(it goes to zero very quickly so be careful)
  13. diconnect internet at this point i.e. under 0.05mb.
  14. now change to wcdma mode
  15. you will experience signal loss
  16. activate 3g by app or customer care etc...if not success then simply do sp trick to get back 3g signal
  17. now that you get 3g signal just add any number and immediately put 50 mb file on download
  18. thats it.
Pls note that i belong to upeast Lucknow and the above process works for me.
Also note that original founder of this trick is GreatX and all credit goes to him...
Thanks to GreatX for keeping this trick alive for us...god bless him...
Regards
[/PRO]

Reactions: VJK

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
Look4sky is Not using gujrat sim. he is using Rajasthan sim. And i can not understand the ideal condition of Sim till i have One. Thus i never had Gujrat sim and in 10 month no person from Gujrat confirmed that trick is working on Gujrat sim. So Bad New For you.
I asked him and he has also confirmed that trick is working in Guj. And also told me that he will PM me method but don't know why he is refusing to give me trick

ron

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]i tried this trick with nightpack 8rs, but because condition is 2g pack must be exhaused ,so even bringing 3gpack to below 1mb, suddenly speed become 2g and and 3g became zero,because 2g cant be exhausted of nightpack[/PRO]

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
m ab future ko pehle se hi predict nhi karta .
december se pehle pta nhi kya kya hone wala h.

or dusri baat december k bad jio m koi na koi loophole nikal hi lenge.
think positive and be positive.
hmmm....Wish you luck in advance for coming with JIO loophole in future...

BBM

Average
Reaction score
Yes dear i know what i said... Just keep it on 0.24 mb i.e 240 kb and see the magic... happening :D
after using 2 hour i got data exahusted msg and 3g balance 0. what sould i do now bro

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
after using 2 hour i got data exahusted msg and 3g balance 0. what sould i do now bro
if u lost signal just act 0 rental... whn signal comes back... add 1 fam no.. and use it unlimited
but as u r getting 0 mb & exhaust mesg at same time
u r wrong @somewhr
data shouldnt go 0mb u sud hav some data aftr ehaust mesg too
do 1 thing whn u r at @0.24mb just do A-R-A simutaneously so that u may receive ehaust mesg earlier with some data...
thn 0mb later...

BBM

Average
Reaction score
if u lost signal just act 0 rental... whn signal comes back... add 1 fam no.. and use it unlimited
but as u r getting 0 mb & exhaust mesg at same time
u r wrong @somewhr
data shouldnt go 0mb u sud hav some data aftr ehaust mesg too
do 1 thing whn u r at @0.24mb just do A-R-A simutaneously so that u may receive ehaust mesg earlier with some data...
thn 0mb later...
Okn bro inform you

annonymus

Junior
Reaction score
[PRO]
When my 1.5 mb left data I disconnected and Rev N add the family share and then i again connect and disconnect the data and again connected but after using some data then I got data exhausted message and my data capped

Tried everything RARA but data didn't capped...
Any tips regarding this
[/PRO]

Mine speed capped

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
worked for two days now speed capped can it be possible..update speed is back..

Last edited:

SHANI30135

Junior
Reaction score
me 2 from kanpur ...mera to .15mb par atak jata hai...exaust ka sms b nahi aata ....baar baar conncet aur disconnect karne par b ya baar baar AR AR AR karne par b nahi ...suddenly 3 to 4 hours ke baad exaust ka sms aata hai...aur speed cap ho jati hai..aur again 3G signal lane par b speed nahi aati

kapilajmera

Capable
Reaction score
GreatX ! Am from Rajasthan and using RAJ SIM ! this trick never work for me need your help in this regard . Till data stuck I manage after that am not able to go further........... Please help humble request to greatx and forum members

varun47

Average
Reaction score
I need help in airtel 3g I know it is off toppic but I need help. My airtel 3g speed is unstable. When I download a file my symbol keep changing from H to H+ and the two allows of symbol just blinks. Means in Samsung green and orange light glow in WCDMA symbol. Please help

dha

Noob
Reaction score
greatx bro ,I don't see your post because I am not proactive But I appreciate your hard work......

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !