[Confirmed Working][New Method][Exclusive !] Generate Jio BarCode Without Downloading Other Jio Apps

Drone

Learner
Reaction score
Good way to spam.

If u really like my post then give a +1 like. ;)
First of all am not spamming.
Second yehh, you are late on this.
Third , there are no. Of methods to get code..
No put everyone on same balance.

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
First of all am not spamming.
Second yehh, you are late on this.
Third , there are no. Of methods to get code..
No put everyone on same balance.
You Spammed To Be Proactive there are may ways but this one is least time consuming.if u say its late then why You had not shared This Before Me..

knox420

Junior
Reaction score
kafi slow link hai , dropbox , google drive main upload karo yaar

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
Visit the Video Link and See Description for Link of Updated NKRs Jio App to 3.2.11 ;)

Reaction score
Thanks bro working for me but I already got Sim can u mod app to get back preview offer

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
Thanks bro working for me but I already got Sim can u mod app to get back preview offer
Now Jio Preview Offer Is Completely Removed From Server Side so Nothing Can Be Done To Get Back Jei Preview Offer

sonicoolboy

Average
Reaction score
not working on bluestack after clicking get jio sim a blank window is coming

its showing update

5.png 6.png

Daniel Robyn

Skilled
Reaction score
well now ..new update of app generating 15 digit barcodes and the old app generating the barcode number as same as the entered imei number by the user ..which is of 18 digits whole.. and 18 digit numbers wont be working and old 11 digit barcodes will show redeemed

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
well now ..new update of app generating 15 digit barcodes and the old app generating the barcode number as same as the entered imei number by the user ..which is of 18 digits whole.. and 18 digit numbers wont be working and old 11 digit barcodes will show redeemed
Imei number is of 15 digits so it will work..
its a iso file ???
Its a apk file.

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
How get multiple bar code without imei change... my phone is rooted.

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
One change is required because now your time number is the code so install Xposed installer and Xposed into changer pro to generate multiple barcode.
[DOUBLEPOST=1479225575,1479225515][/DOUBLEPOST]
Imei change is required because now your time number is the code so install Xposed installer and Xposed into changer pro to generate multiple barcode.

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
One change is required because now your time number is the code so install Xposed installer and Xposed into changer pro to generate multiple barcode.
Imei change is required because now your time number is the code so install Xposed installer and Xposed into changer pro to generate multiple barcode.
okk thanx

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
Imei changer not work with Qualcomm phones

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Fully functional and works 100 % as of today. Just need xposed and imei changer for multiple codes.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !