Reliance Communications New Offer: 1 GB 4G Data For Rs. 49, 3 GB for Rs. 149

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
Reliance Communications (RCOM) on Friday launched a 'Joy of Holi' offer in which it will provide its 4G customers with 1GB of data access for Rs. 49 and 3GB for Rs. 149, along with free and unlimited on-net local and STD calls, valid for 28 days, a company statement said here.

It also introduced a competitive 3G offer of unlimited data access at Rs. 99, while unlimited 2G data access will be available for Rs. 49.

"Regardless of the type of smartphone or feature phone being used, customers will get best-in-class data and voice services without any additional recharge or membership-across 4G, 3G and 2G," the statement said.

"At RCOM, we have been overwhelmed by the response that our Unlimited Plan received last year - a validation of our efforts to constantly enhance customer experience and delight. We now take a new leap with additional benefits being offered to our 4G customers, with the 'Joy of Holi' offer," said Gurdeep Singh, Co-CEO, Reliance Communications, and Chief Executive Officer of RCOM's Consumer Business.

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
can tell me bro...in 99 recharge for 3g unlimited data acces what is the validity

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
I recharged yesterday...
No data recieved...
Cust care not responding

pracky

Average
Reaction score
custcare dont know about this where we can recharge den??

pracky

Average
Reaction score
this offer new customer only.
i asked frm the retailer in my state dey dint have any such plan wid dem.. neither wid old sim nor wid d new connection can u give me official link of that???

kapilajmera

Capable
Reaction score
I had just sharing a news from Indian Express.
and i have no clue with this news. but i check all
tele news and they all circular this news. here is
the some proff of this news.
View attachment 1453

Here is the link source of news:-
http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tech-news-technology/rcom-offers-1gb-4g-data-for-rs-49-under-joy-of-holy-offer/
These offers are for the new customers not for the old . For old users they don;t have any attractive plans

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
like added... used Reliance a lot but now hammer vpn is not working its anti DPI feature is awsum any mods for it the older mods are not working

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !