Memory Card Related Issue

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
hi, I have SanDisk Ultra Class 10 mmc sudden its not responding and don't store anything in this and show unsupported memory card, so I just reset my mobile take out mmc and try all the way to format this but not able to succeed.

its show data cyclic redundancy error...

I try disk part via cmd, try to format via manage drive via the window, also try various tools for formate this like Rufus,mp3data recover for RAW to FAT, etc., etc..

but all are not working and am not able to use,

any one helps me out with this issue...

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
if it is under warranty then tell CC if not then forget it forever..

Wrove

Skilled
Reaction score
now its time for you to get a new card again

abidwani

Junior
Reaction score
I've many memory card's & all are dead its very hard to Recover Memory card even searched on google?

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Susanta Naik, please try to post your comments with few words , so that reader can understand your posts.
One word seems spam... Take care of it onwards.
@Almighty pm me I need to talk something about our forum.

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
if your memory card is formatted in ext4 or f2fs file system,windows will not detect it. insert it in your smartphome and try formatting it using twrp and change its file system to FAT in twrp and format it in twrp only. If your issue is solved then its well and good else get it replaced from service center.

Imk

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi iam koushik

I have a Sandisk 16GB micro SDcard..
It worked good for a feww days, but after some days its get failed to generate(copy , share) files..
But after the reboot it is working normal for sometime and repeating the Same.

Plz help me
Thanks in advance

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
I doubt if OP is still using his Sandisk card, very unlikely, but when has that ever stopped us from lending a helping hand..

sandip

Junior
Reaction score
By CMD command I format only one memory card. Rest of memory card goes to dustbin.

Rambos

Average
Reaction score
Thanks to the inbuilt memory of smartphones and unlimited internet. No memory card.

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
i too have a memory card with similar issue, i have tried all methods of formatting .be it on pc or phone.Data is not erased on it.
The only way is to get a replacement.

soumitra saha

Learner
Reaction score
i too have a memory card with similar issue, i have tried all methods of formatting .be it on pc or phone.Data is not erased on it.
The only way is to get a replacement.
For me it's not formatting in pc
showing SD card unable to format
RAW and on phone showing SD card not supported
Tried everything even SanDisk clean tool

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
So Sandisk cards are not able to work at least a year without having to being replaced ? I thought it's a very good brand, I am using Good Ram brand for my USB stick and SD card for android smartphone and never faced such issues, same speed class like that, everything. It's good cheap Polish brand, you may not have it though.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !