any app for earning money!!!

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Suggest any app for earning money by referral or downloading more app like pocket , mcent,ladoo etc... Give suggestions now days which gives most number of earnings????

Reaction score
if u are free book uber riides u will get minimum 1-2k easilly (daily). if u need any further help pm me i m always here to help anyone on dj in relation with UBER tricks or any other trick.

wda567

Average
Reaction score
Dream11 is good for nowadays....If u want then I can refer u

amal

Junior
Reaction score
if u are free book uber riides u will get minimum 1-2k easilly (daily). if u need any further help pm me i m always here to help anyone on dj in relation with UBER tricks or any other trick.
Can u pls pm me the trick

pracky

Average
Reaction score
try for tashbucks nd cashboss... it paid u well....

Reaction score
I m back on DJ after solo much time....and most of the tricks have patched.... If any new trick comes I'll post it here...

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
i heard about smart click live...earn daily rs40 for viewings ads..but if any know about it how to money transfer to bank please details me

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I think that there is little or too slow amount in such a work. You need to look elsewhere if you want to make good money. What do you think guys? I would give you the advise to do some freelancing. It has a lot of money in it. You need to acquire a specific skill set for it.

Heck Oh Yeah

Beginner
Reaction score
Huh? there are many people there and IT companies too.. You will definitely not get anything to work

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I suggest you to not go down this route. These are not stable incomes for you. You should do something that have potential and you can expand it. I know that a lot of businesses demand investment from you but freelancing is such a way that requires zero investment from you.

Heck Oh Yeah

Beginner
Reaction score
I suggest you to not go down this route. These are not stable incomes for you. You should do something that have potential and you can expand it. I know that a lot of businesses demand investment from you but freelancing is such a way that requires zero investment from you.

Freelancing is great but it is quite tough to get a project. It is too saturated.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Are people really using them today or they are totally fed up with all that bullshit anyway ? I am totally and completely lost here no matter how you put it. See my point ? I am totally lost there and here. Do you suggest me that matter completely ?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !