[15$/Day]BTC Mining on your computer

amal

Junior
Reaction score
What is your earnings and ua system configuration?

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
Hey guys
SO as the title suggests you can use this service to mine btc on your own computet.
Here's the link:https://goo.gl/59XsUG

Cheers.
do it yourself and put a ss when you will actually get paid in your account...
without miner machine it cant be done and $15 is way too much for giving on online miner hosting sites.. by the way most of them are scams they use your pc machine to mine online and doesnt give you credit. beaware !

ssisodia60

Average
Reaction score
in normal mode it is giving 0.5 $ per month and at heavy mode it is giving 2 $ per month . it depends on your pc/laptop configuration. if you have gaming or hardcore pc then you can earn 15 $ per day and you have to keep it run 24 hrs

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
in normal mode it is giving 0.5 $ per month and at heavy mode it is giving 2 $ per month . it depends on your pc/laptop configuration. if you have gaming or hardcore pc then you can earn 15 $ per day and you have to keep it run 24 hrs
Exactly !

Ethan133

Average
Reaction score
for these we will need a high config sysytem. with low power system it will be a complete loss. mining 24hr for less thn 1$ not a good deal.

Simplytion

Learner
Reaction score
bitcoin mining is getting harder and harder. Can you compete with Chinese? Even after BTC ban in China, Chinese mining companies moved to Russia

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I agreed too. It takes very long time and take profit only small amount. Because currently the market has been changed and not same previously anymore.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !