Activate Airtel 3G (Rajasthan Sim )

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally tested on Rajasthan Airtel Sim .

[PRO]

Follow steps :

1) Stop 3g (3G to 121) and select 2.
2) You will get message (3G deactivated )
3) Switch to 2G Mode
4) Activate 7Rs Pack (40MB 2g-3g-4g data) (I used Paytm)
5) Now call to CC and tell them to " Activate my 3G service"
6) Wait for a message (3G will be activated soon )
7) After 2 minutes switch to 3g mode and now you will see " 3G signal"
8) You can send message to 121 ( 3g to 121 )
9) You will get a sms " 3G service is already active on your Airtel." that means 3g successfully activated.
10 ) So now you have 40MB shared Data.
11) Now you know what to do :troll5:

Note : I`m not using Airtel direct trick . I only created this method for testing . (firstly i had deactivated my 3g then reactivated by this method )
Don`t ask me about "Airtel Direct Trick " as i left this trick 3-4 months ago so now don`t have any idea about that !

[/PRO]
Don`t ask too much questions ! Just test this method , if works then "OK Enjoy" otherwise leave it.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I came to know that airtel blocked my sim for access. As I have checked on other sim Internet working fine. So I think Airtel is doing Bad ideas to users.

dhavalrpatil

Average
Reaction score
Actually I came to know that airtel blocked my sim for access. As I have checked on other sim Internet working fine. So I think Airtel is doing Bad ideas to users.
its not like that...
[DOUBLEPOST=1509039117,1509038492][/DOUBLEPOST]@rsk but as we activate 3g plan signals will come automatically...after setup signals goes away..

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
its not like that...
[DOUBLEPOST=1509039117,1509038492][/DOUBLEPOST]@rsk but as we activate 3g plan signals will come automatically...after setup signals goes away..
i know , after recharge signal comes but when send a msg to 121 you will get a msg (3G service is not active on your airtel ) that means you have 3g data but still 3g not activated properly so after 3g data you will lost your signal.
btw, atleast try this, may be works.

dhavalrpatil

Average
Reaction score
i know , after recharge signal comes but when send a msg to 121 you will get a msg (3G service is not active on your airtel ) that means you have 3g data but still 3g not activated properly so after 3g data you will lost your signal.
btw, atleast try this, may be works.
Ok will try and reply...thanks but what to do after setup if signal goes?

dhavalrpatil

Average
Reaction score
tried not working....when data was there they activated 3g...but as pack was also applied 3g will come for sure...after activated i checked 3g to 121 it showed me as usual 3g not active...after setup signal gone...now called cc they telling that there is not data left in your account kindly recharge to get signals..

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
tried not working....when data was there they activated 3g...but as pack was also applied 3g will come for sure...after activated i checked 3g to 121 it showed me as usual 3g not active...after setup signal gone...now called cc they telling that there is not data left in your account kindly recharge to get signals..
yup cc doesn't help.

Simplytion

Learner
Reaction score
Mujhe sirf itna pata h, Airtel looteri company hai. My friend wanted to port out from Airtel Raj. He received an offer 10p/min for 6 month to drop port-out option. After few days, He again started charged hefty for calls.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Mujhe sirf itna pata h, Airtel looteri company hai. My friend wanted to port out from Airtel Raj. He received an offer 10p/min for 6 month to drop port-out option. After few days, He again started charged hefty for calls.
You know that after Jio all Telecom Operators are facing huge Loss and the best part is that The AIRTEL got 2-3 times Fine paid to Jio. SO now Airtel is in huge loss and only way to recover is to offer Amazing offers to their users and after 2-4 days cut their users Money, cap internet speed, call drops etc..

deepak meena

Learner
Reaction score
form last 3-4 months 3g service not active by airtel they says you need data to get signal

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !