Jio Limit Bypass Trick+Webtunnel New Method

sam@619deep

Skilled
Reaction score
only authenticting for sometime but not connected.tried all free nl,servers.

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
Great job R$K...seems like new tricks come & we have the traffic back on DJ....i am waiting myself to become proactive again...

Vishwas

Average
Reaction score
[PRO]Slowdns is connecting me but suddenly its shows server is full every time..[/PRO]

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]Hello guys, back here after quite some time. Noticed a strange thing today that totally ruined my free JIO trick. Want to know if similar issue was faced by someone else too.

I have a Jio spare sim that i never recharged which i was occasionally using for host based sim since the last few months. Obviously without trick, internet was inaccessible and the 'balance exhaust' page was displayed.

Now i didn't use that sim for the last 15 or so days, today when i inserted the sim to d/l a movie i was astonished to see that my number was recharged with 52 plan and a top up of 201 was activated too. As a result i am unable to use beyond the alloted 150mb with full speed.

Neither me nor anyone else i know recharged the no. Has it happened to anyone else who was using Jio trick? Is Jio purposefully doing this to stop people from exploiting the loophole which by now the whole country knows thanks to the forums..

Whatever may be the reason behind this, free internet for me on that sim is now royally screwed.:comando::mad:[/PRO]

Last edited:

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
Hello guys, back here after quite some time. Noticed a strange thing today that totally ruined my free JIO trick. Want to know if similar issue was faced by someone else too.

I have a Jio spare sim that i never recharged which i was occasionally using for host based sim since the last few months. Obviously without trick, internet was inaccessible and the 'balance exhaust' page was displayed.

Now i didn't use that sim for the last 15 or so days, today when i inserted the sim to d/l a movie i was astonished to see that my number was recharged with 52 plan and a top up of 201 was activated too. As a result i am unable to use beyond the alloted 150mb with full speed.

Neither me nor anyone else i know recharged the no. Has it happened to anyone else who was using Jio trick? Is Jio purposefully doing this to stop people from exploiting the loophole which by now the whole country knows thanks to the forums..

Whatever may be the reason behind this, free internet for me on that sim is now royally screwed.:comando::mad:
Xiaomi phone ??

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
Nope, Lenovo phone. After allotted data is consumed speed gets capped as per plan. Will try to use it again after expiry of validity.

For the 1st time i'm unhappy even after getting freebies!
xiaomi phones me bhi jio ne 10 GB data add on free me diya tha..

Reaction score
Nope, Lenovo phone. After allotted data is consumed speed gets capped as per plan. Will try to use it again after expiry of validity.

For the 1st time i'm unhappy even after getting freebies!
Why worry, go take a new jio sim without any recharge and its free .

l0n3ly

Junior
Reaction score
Hello guys, back here after quite some time. Noticed a strange thing today that totally ruined my free JIO trick. Want to know if similar issue was faced by someone else too.

Whatever may be the reason behind this, free internet for me on that sim is now royally screwed.:comando::mad:
[PRO]

Whatever may be the reason behind this, free internet for me on that sim is now royally screwed.
Same strange things was happened with me but with airtel sim .i got 3gb data with 2-3 days validity . I haven't used my sim for 1-3months when I inserted my west bengal airtel roaming sim yesterday i show that my net was connecting and surf and downloaded about 3gb on 4g network. Then i checked it shows me validity till 30 December. I don't know how this was happened .nor don't had any recharge.
[/PRO]

Reaction score
its not free over here. they sell sim for 500 rs with plans.
Visit Jio Office&Service Centre, ask for the jio sim.. tell them you can do the recharge online.. they will give you sim , Reliance Digital Xpress Mini , and other local stores don't give you sim alone, because without recharge they don't get profit... past week I ported an idea sim to jio without any payment by visiting jio office ..and done recharge online ...

or else you can port any other service provider sim to jio.. but it takes 4 to 7 days to get the sim activated

Last edited:
Reactions: R$K

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Visit Jio Office&Service Centre, ask for the jio sim.. tell them you can do the recharge online.. they will give you sim , Reliance Digital Xpress Mini , and other local stores don't give you sim alone, because without recharge they don't get profit... past weak I ported an idea sim to jio without any payment by visiting jio office ..and done recharge online ...

or else you can port any other service provider sim to jio.. but it takes 4 to 7 days to get the sim activated
Validity will be over in a couple of days, will have to wait it out. Too many sim cards at my disposal already, to apply for another one. Btw my Reliance number was finally ported to Airtel after 25 full days, and i had to shell out 200 rupees for it too. Damn, buggers!

Arjun Singh

Beginner
Reaction score
are bhae connect hone k bad kuch bhi nahi chal rha hai. esa kyu? bina connect fir bhi sab chal rha hai net wifi pe. ye vpn hi nahi chal rha sahi se. premium le rkha hai... servers load nahi ho pa rhe new. error deta hai unable to load servers

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
stopped working i think..or it just not working for me??

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
Is this jio working now?? Just wanted to knw....i have unactive for long time...happy to see a new trick again & everyone is active too

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
[PRO]

[/PRO]
Everyone please use hide code to comment.

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
@R$K @srijan ojha bro....how get more speed i only get 500 KB/sec in IDM in pc any way to get more speed, well in memo its not work for me so...i cant use that. so any way to increase speed

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
@R$K @srijan ojha bro....how get more speed i only get 500 KB/sec in IDM in pc any way to get more speed, well in memo its not work for me so...i cant use that. so any way to increase speed
Use v73... Max speed 5.2 mbps (600-650KBps)... in Memu use webtunel v 1.7.5 and connect via usb tethering...

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Use v73... Max speed 5.2 mbps (600-650KBps)... in Memu use webtunel v 1.7.5 and connect via usb tethering...
am using 1.7.7 in mobile and use tethernet to use in pc and get 500 KB/sec in IDM never get 1 MB/sec , in veloceity app speed goes up to 8 Mbps.

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
[PRO]For low speed issues, try to connect to any indian server, by any means no matter whatever process or vpn you use. You will get almost the same speed as direct..[/PRO]

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
What????
[DOUBLEPOST=1513929975,1513929904][/DOUBLEPOST]
am using 1.7.7 in mobile and use tethernet to use in pc and get 500 KB/sec in IDM never get 1 MB/sec , in veloceity app speed goes up to 8 Mbps.
Yes that much speed you get in mobile ... This is the highest speed

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Any solution of tethernet stops tethering? I have to manually press the share via tethernet option every few hours. @R$K ?