windows 10 help

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
are you the admin of the PC, if not then login with admin account and then run the setup file. If yes, then change your password or create another admin account with full privilege.

Hope this fix the issue.

raguram

Average
Reaction score
Restart the PC and login using the admin account..

sk679558

Capable
Reaction score
are you the admin of the PC, if not then login with admin account and then run the setup file. If yes, then change your password or create another admin account with full privilege.

Hope this fix the issue.
it worked bro

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Yes, looks like something in UAC really, but it also something really done by you, cause in no way by default it's like that for example anyway. I do not see any real advantage of that matter. How does that sounds ? I do not see it later. Thanks for that matter.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
I do not even see how people still could get some messages like that anyway. No matter how you really put that, it's really important and thanks for that mater lately. Do see my point with them no matter what ? I do agree with you later. It's some error in the system.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !