Earn upto 75$ per month for doing nothing - facebook research

mashuk123

Junior
Reaction score
Hi friends facebook research is giving upto 75$ per month for keeping the app installed in your phone. Currently this is an invite only app that means you can't install it if you are not invited.
just comment your name and mail(paypal) and I will invite u.

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
Hi friends facebook research is giving upto 75$ per month for keeping the app installed in your phone. Currently this is an invite only app that means you can't install it if you are not invited.
just comment your name and mail(paypal) and I will invite u.
Not $75...only $5 per month if you do nothing...
For more information ib me

[/QUOTE]

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
what do u mean by mail(paypal)...pease describes details

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Please be more specific.. i think i read somewhere there is payment problem in this

Dheeraj0561

Junior
Reaction score
Bhai sirf app Ko rakhna hai kholna nahi n hai . Kya money transfer in acciuna? And how to install app and discribe how to work this app

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score
what do u mean by mail(paypal)...pease describes details
Ye details he
http://www.digitaljanta.in/community/threads/earning-through-facebook-research-program.19756/
Paypal me jo mail id he usi se registered karana....payment usi mail se bane paypal account me jata he
[DOUBLEPOST=1532142999,1532142934][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please be more specific.. i think i read somewhere there is payment problem in this
No payment problem... I received payment

http://www.digitaljanta.in/community/threads/earning-through-facebook-research-program.19756/

Attachments

Heck Oh Yeah

Beginner
Reaction score
People my advice is use this app only on smartphone that you don't use to make banking payments or anything private. It might take your data and use for themselves.

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
I agree with Heck. It might be very dangerous to keep some unknown applications on your smart phone as well as on your computer. You need to think of security of your data. So, install this app on some old smart phone that you don’t use anymore

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Any more feedback about this ? I have read about that Facebook research program, but it's just for US and India or so ? Let me know more details, and $75 or $5 ? It's quite a difference anyway, correct ? Let's make all topic clear or closed I think.

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Internet research is one of the popular job which a lot of people are doing now a days. It is a highly paid job as far as I know. It is easy and everyone with a good internet connection can do this job. Enter in this field and earn as much as possible!

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
I think that due to advancement of technology, today we have many opportunities to make money online. I like this option very much, as you will be able to organize your life the way you wish and still manage to earn for a living. This is why I love internet based jobs

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !