Bit Coins

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
Anyone can suggest any good guide for getting into BitCoin or any Cyptocurrency where you have better opportunities for growth.

Analyzer

Junior
Reaction score
bit coin banned dnt buy.....................................

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
I believe that Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is the way forward. The future is with them. You need to try to stay ahead of the rest and invest some amount in them. I know that some people will pursuade you away with them but you need to see their potential to realize this.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
Yes, agree to it. Also once it get regulated, we will see every country having it own cyptocurrency

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
Whatever that you will do, please keep in mind that you need to understand any market. Especially if you want to invest in cryptos, try first to learn how it should be done and what are all risks included in such investment. Then make a decision

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
It seems that Bitcoin bearish trend is over. So, currently it is good time to start investing in cryptos again. Hope that this time price will take steady up course and will stick to it

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Cryptocurrencies are still growing in fame, but I can't really say that they are safe enough for one to invest in. It all depends on your appetite for risk and patience, since it involves buying and waiting till the market is favourable enough before you sell. Either way, it all depends on an individual investor's level of research before getting into it

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
People are thinking in an old fashioned way of investing. I am also in this group. But, what I have found with BTC is some sort of high unpredictability and that I cannot be lazy to just put my money in and leave it for some time. You just need to stay continuously alerted and react swiftly

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
You can start with free bitcoin wallets for all major operating systems and devices to serve a variety of your needs. You can get BTC by accepting it as a payment for products. You can process payments and invoices by yourself or you can use merchant services and deposit money in currency or BTC.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !