Avast! Pro Antivirus, Internet Security & Premier 2017 v17.5.3492.0 KEYS

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score

The Most Trusted Security – 220 million people choose AVAST to keep them safe online – more than any security company. avast! is the most trusted name in the antivirus industry, actively protecting more than 220 million people around the world. We’ve been protecting devices and data for over 25 years, in over 40 languages, on every populated continent.

Cloud-light, award-winnin g free protection
Packed with the largest threat-detection network, machine-learning protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your PC.

What’s inside the latest version?
A beautifully intuitive interface, advanced application protection, a new passive mode for running multiple security products in parallel — and a little something for you gamers out there.
Designed for effortless security NEW
Just a click of our fresh, new, easy-to-use interface checks everything from your passwords to your home network security.

Gaming?
Now uninterrupted NEW

Our new automatic Game Mode puts all Windows and Avast notifications on hold so you’ve got maximum processing power and speed for your game.

Introducing Behavior Shield NEW
We don’t just check your applications for malware. We now keep an eye on their behaviour to make sure they don’t suddenly go rogue.

This is protection that goes above and beyond

DOWNLOAD HERE:-

AVAST PRO ANTIVIRUS 2017 BETA WITH KEYS

AVAST INTERNET SECURITY 2017 BETA WITH KEYS

AVAST PREMIER 2017 BETA WITH KEYS

IF YOU LIKE MY POST PLZ HIT THANKS BUTTOM.

asssh

Average
Reaction score
I am using avast IS for a long time and it is very good in its type.

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
Avast takes a lot of RAM. And if you enable web protection then internet speed is also reduced

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
avast is the worst of all antivirus.I am using eset smart security .It is a good choice.Doesn't put much load on the system and is very effective.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
You guys will be laughing at me, but me personally using just simple Windows Defender and that's really it, nothing more, nothing less really. I do not get about all other ideas of software here. Sometimes I think it's all artifical about virtus threat just to get sales.

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Now a days bitdefender is very good than avast.. Its take low ram..and p.c. is running smoothly..

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Avast is not good. I takes high RAM and CPU.
And also it affects Internet Speed.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Somebody already tried it ? Like some other posters I am using that messenger for a very long time, but in past it was somewhat bad, does anybody have the same experience as mine and what is not then ? I plan to switch back to windows defender.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !