$ 200 per day earn money online

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by roobot, Aug 13, 2016.

1. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

hello guys today i am going to tell you about binary option.in this we can earn money 200$ a day to 5000$ by just starting at 50$ .

What is Binary Option?
    basically it is an share market in which we have to predict if it will go up or down.its hard to predict but i have given below an video and certain pattern which will definetely help you to predict market.

Disclaimer-:Dont use first real account and real money. it will be risky. try demo account on binary.com.its free and easy
    RamaVats, VJK, wmnitin and 1 other person like this.
  2. VJK

VJK ★★★★ ProActive

what is the software that you are using to get that candle form movements..i am new so need help
  3. RamaVats

RamaVats ★★★★★ ProActive

do i need to invest any money first?
  4. rahulbond007

rahulbond007 ★★★★

how much do we need to invest first?
  5. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

It's meta trader 4...I will upload template and video how to use it tonight
    Yes USD minimum...but I prefer 50 ..because of money management....tonight I will tell you about money management but at first you can use demo at binary.com...please use demo at first.its risky
    wmnitin and VJK like this.
  6. RamaVats

RamaVats ★★★★★ ProActive

Can we use demo to earn money?
  7. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

no you cant....have anyone tried it??
  8. RamaVats

RamaVats ★★★★★ ProActive

I havent. :P
  9. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

VJK likes this.
  10. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

here is the video of mt4 software. i have givenn all the links related to indicator and template in video description.
    I am an Indian and i feel alone when i trade in binary option.because all members are from usa,uk,japan,china. But as it is not spread-ed in India so let us spread this in india and let us start earning money online.

but at first i want every member to make sure that he will be in this with determined thinking and not to throw a penny without being.

i will prepare you all guys because i have knowledge of this.

Let the discussion begin
  11. KRATO$

KRATO$ Moderator Staff Member Moderator ProActive

let me know , was it SAFE coz 50$ value matters for us
    :idk:
  12. thunderhawk

thunderhawk ★★★★★ ProActive

Bhai @roobot don't you think that trading in binary options will be very risky for newbie traders specially those starting with a small capital. Most of them will invariably lose their trading capital. Though i am glad that you asked them to do paper trading first. Wouldn't it be better to start with low-leverage instruments like equities first before graduating to FnO and currency. Just a well-wisher!!
  13. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

buddy thats exactlt why i asked them to trade with me for 15 days...they will know how risky it is in a day...then if they do trading with me there is les chance of loose...i will update my trade setup each day from now on from that they will learn...as i said i dont want to waste any single penny of my frnds...
    safety in term of returning money if you sucessfully traded then i will give you certain trader name which are regulated with a board in cyprus...they are 100% safe..they took 3 days to make payment...xso yes our money is safe..

but again BO is risky so please trade with me for 15 days on demo...because this money is hardly earned
  14. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

learn about pin bar first like hammer and shooting star
  15. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

here is video again..watch this carefully ..
    1).let vc alert to come.see if the next cand le or vc aletrted can candle can be key or not..if yes then as said watch resistece carefully.

now there are three kind of candles for trade

a) full body candle--if resistance is broken by this candle then there is higher probablity then it will go with trend
    b) Doji- a candle with wick on both side...if it broke the resistance then watch the next candle if is in direction in trend or not . according to it trade with direction or agenst the trend.
    c) candle with long wick hammer,pin bar---see if it is breaking resistance and having wick in reverse side or direction with trend .if its having direction with trend then go with trend otherwise go with reversal.

taste it in demo account first..
  16. Analyzer

Analyzer ★★★★ ProActive

nice share
  17. sharum

sharum ★★★★★ ProActive

NICE SHARE BRO I WILL TRY THIS
  18. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

in first setup-vc alert +resistence broke with high body bearish candle..put for 10 min ...nice itm
    in second setup--vc alert +resistence broke with high body bullish candle..put for 10 min ...nice itm
  19. R$K

R$K Co-Admin Staff Member Co-Admin

Create an account in "Instaforex" and while registration use promo code "portalforum" !
    Now Join Indian-Forex.com and there you get $0.20 per post/replies and use it for trading :troll5:
    Attach your "instaforex" account details in "Indian-Forex" for transfer posting bonus :troll5:
    So no need to invest your own money for trading !

Bonus For Posting F.A.Q's.
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Rocker5 and roobot like this.
  20. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

here is clear voice video with detail.
  21. prianshu

prianshu ★★★

Too much risk
  22. DhananJAY=

DhananJAY= ★★

false method d=man