Aircel free internet trick direct all over India February- March 2017

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Working Fine in UP East But the speed it too slow and too much disconnection.

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
plz anyone guide me ...how to use it in pc? and how conect internet via dongle or wifi?

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
ok i explain how to use on pc..
[HIDE=100]
1. 1st download advance port scanner
2. put this ip 101.221.103.1-101.221.103.254,or 101.220.30.1 - 101.220.30.254
3.in port section put 1-65535
4. click on scan button..
thats it.. enjoy aircel 3g on pc ..
NOTE-when it scannig u can use unlimeted... if scan complited rescan it and use again..
if it work plz like..
[/HIDE]

Last edited:

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
Pm me if this is working for you on zero balance....i want to try something that may remove disconnections n speed issue

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Data bal pe wrk kyu nai kar raha????
bro,thoda post count kam kar do.
hotspot se bhi work ker raha hai pc me per mobile ka battrey jyada le raha hai.
post count kam karo
kr dia..
try it carefully ...

Pm me if this is working for you on zero balance....i want to try something that may remove disconnections n speed issue
just do what i said... it will be worked on zero bal..

Last edited by a moderator:

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Discon prob persists n speed very unstable
But wrking fine in up roam sim

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
just do what i said... it will be worked on zero bal..
i am wondering to do something better than that port scanning....i dont have aircel sim and i don't want it...i just want to discover some solution to disconnection....and i have ideas for it...just need someone who can impliment them :D

amar099945

Junior
Reaction score
i am wondering to do something better than that port scanning....i dont have aircel sim and i don't want it...i just want to discover some solution to disconnection....and i have ideas for it...just need someone who can impliment them :D
what's your idea,tell me.i will try to impliment it.

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
tell ur way bro

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
bro thanks for your help.. but i am getting 1mbps+ speed .. but browsing speed is too slow..
bro can u tell me the solution for diconnection? or any other soft apart from mentioned ?

amal

Junior
Reaction score
Anyway to work this trick in karnataka?

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
How You Grantee that itz working all over India when most of the place Aircel dose not connect at 0 balance.Anyways Not working In Delhi confirmed !!
Have you tested it in Mumbai as ur post says all India ....... I dont have aircel card Mumbai has only 2g spectra
But 2g will be good backup if its work on 0 balance
If this works on specific port UDP/TCP more applications can be used and easy to make config file***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

As earlier this thread was unhidden and later moderated and posted with POST COUNT .. so please Review about this and refresh your Comment so as to HIDE the thread for Security..

OMG, this trick is finally out, and i was thinking that no one will ever know about it. Anyway this trick has been working for about 3 years now. But the funny thing is this trick gives different speeds at different locations depending upon the speeds of packet transmission. In my hometown i get a constant 1 mBps but in my work place only 100 kBps.

There is another way of using this trick. A 'packet generator' app is there for android, which generates packets at sub-DDOS speeds(hence safe). Select udp mode in that app, put the ip of google.com and select the max of 2000 packets 1000 times. I get better speed in this method but it consumes lot of battery and need to restart the process every 20 minutes.

Also after having tried for so long i failed to find any open ports in their network. If you guys find anything out do let us know. Finally, may i request some mod to apply a hide code, after the expiry of Reliance, this is the only trick i have. All the best..
IT is working in bihar at zero balacance but speed is slow and also not constant but browsig is fast and application name is IP Tools:Network utilities

use this
IP Tools: Network utilities
for whom this trick is working , for security reason please HIDE your Comments

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
sorry can't set post count less then that used for hiding the trick
[hide=150]
if ultrasurf is not working then it is sure that trick is not dynamic....and you need a scanner which scans port by redirecting your ip to a lacalserver...i will find it after my exams [/hide]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
sorry can't set post count less then that used for hiding the trick
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
[HIDE=765]The ultimate is Put the port scanner running in PD proxy[/HIDE]

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
As earlier this thread was unhidden and later moderated and posted with POST COUNT .. so please Review about this and refresh your Comment so as to HIDE the thread for Security..

for whom this trick is working , for security reason please HIDE your Comments
Done!

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
I feel that in this trick the speed directly correlates with our signal strength, also depends on the amount of network congestion in a particular area,therefore rural and semi-urban areas with fast connectivity and low network loads give better speed than metros. Just my observation after using it for a long time, but i may be wrong.

ritesh

Capable
Reaction score
Have you tested it in Mumbai as ur post says all India ....... I dont have aircel card Mumbai has only 2g spectra
But 2g will be good backup if its work on 0 balance
If this works on specific port UDP/TCP more applications can be used and easy to make config file***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
Mumbai have 3g spectra also.if u have mumbai sim then Plz try trick .so I can buy sim from mumbai and use it in roaming at nagpur maharashtra. tmp_2911-Screenshot_2016-06-04-08-45-10-783625899.png

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
Mumbai have 3g spectra also.if u have mumbai sim then Plz try trick .so I can buy sim from mumbai and use it in roaming at nagpur maharashtra. View attachment 1088
Bro I have a sim but sim has got deactivated as i din use it for months .... i will check this if i get some friends SIM
and Mumbai scenario is different as Aircel has tie up with Reliance for 3g
(Will keep you posted on the same thx to see some one from the same state)
I have sent you Reliance trick only thing which works for me

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Its working in Kolkata.. confirmed.. I am using Kolkata sim