Airtel Direct Speed Capp Solution July 2016{Update 15.7.16}

wda567

Average
Reaction score
I have got real issue with my sim.....I lost my 3g network and when I try to call customer care...call doesn't connects....when I send DEACT 3G to 121 it says "your number is not registered , call 121 to get your number registered" ...... currently i m not even able to browse at 2g speed....what to do now?

gaurav00044

Capable
Reaction score
This trick doesn't work for me ...
I tried this trick in rajsthan but after 3g data finished and msg come ur data exhatchuted ....... then speed became slow ..
Then i try withvpn but nothing change inspeed .... only 2-kb

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for make a proactive member...
SO i can see this trick openly
Can anyone tell this trick openly

mujhe bhi proactive mem ber bana do koi
http://www.digitaljanta.in/community/proactive/
Check this link for becoming proactive member.
Deepak , I already told you earlier about how to become proactive and it's automated process. Even after knowing the process why you are asking for making you proactive.
Don't spam..

abidwani

Junior
Reaction score
i am getting 3G signal but speed is very slow even recharged 3G pack after consumed the data i get again 2G speed.

LEGENDD

Junior
Reaction score
during this process should our net be connected or disconnected??

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
during this process should our net be connected or disconnected??
but if you use raj sim its not matter ur speed get capped at any time when airtel want.. for diffrent 2 ppl its work in diffrent way..one on my frnd using raj sim and nothing do extra just 21 rs rc and enjoy whole day but same for me... if am try work for few hours and stops

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
its not effect in raj sim ...speed capped after this too :D

Rastinder

Master
Reaction score
Then you should try pdf speed cap solution posted by greatx
but if you use raj sim its not matter ur speed get capped at any time when airtel want.. for diffrent 2 ppl its work in diffrent way..one on my frnd using raj sim and nothing do extra just 21 rs rc and enjoy whole day but same for me... if am try work for few hours and stops

its not effect in raj sim ...speed capped after this too :D

anujamitmishra

Skilled
Reaction score
Hey Guys Here I am posting the Airtel Direct Speed Capp Solution.

Note:-- This is Perfect for whom who are getting 3G Signal Without any Recharge.!!! Currently I don't Have Trick to get 3G signal without Recharge.

UPDATE NEWS { 5/7/2016} : -- one thing is clear that Airtel has some technical issues relating to 3G. As I also get 3G signal Lost even after rc 3G pack didn't get 3G signal. So, I called CC and by LUCK a leady pick up the call with good knowledge of Networking. She told me that AIRTEL has some technical issues from past 3-4 Days. If you were RC your pack before 3-4 days then you will get 3G without any prob. but now ... You can't . you will only get after manually calling CC. also she told me that you have 3 VAS activted and she deactivated them. :)
ss Proof of Working--

pm me brother if u can

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
When asked cc about this why my speed capped even when I have 10 mb data he just said take out sim clean it and reinsert....what a joke ....feel like slapping him...

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
When asked cc about this why my speed capped even when I have 10 mb data he just said take out sim clean it and reinsert....what a joke ....feel like slapping him...
We must realize that the cc people are inept at what they do. Their main job is to act as facilitators, first point of contact communicating with those in the higher rungs of service chain. The joke's actually on us if we expect them to understand the technical nitty-gritties, such issues are above their pay grade. Coming to your dilemma, just share your data with someone you will get 3g speed on rest of the 10mb.

sudarshan

Capable
Reaction score
We must realize that the cc people are inept at what they do. Their main job is to act as facilitators, first point of contact communicating with those in the higher rungs of service chain. The joke's actually on us if we expect them to understand the technical nitty-gritties, such issues are above their pay grade. Coming to your dilemma, just share your data with someone you will get 3g speed on rest of the 10mb.
Yes share karne ke baad vapas 3g speed milne lagti hai, but thodi der ke baad "your data is exhaust" message aane ke baad vapas speed cap ho jati hai..

anandspathak

Capable
Reaction score
I donno what but I did as below:
Recharged with 20 mb 2g pack
Did family share
Again recharged with 3g pack of 9 mb
Now started downlading.....
3g data finished. ..no cap
2g data finished...no cap
Suddenly 3g signal went off
I had downloaded 45 mb data which is surprisingly odd to me....more than 20 + 9 mb....

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
just recharge with night pack your 3g signal wont go off.

ron

Capable
Reaction score
yesterday night in upeast sim, airtel night trick was giving only 77kbps speed, anyone else also having speed cap in night trick?

amech376

Junior
Reaction score
because i am not a pro active member

because i am not a pro active member

is it working in bihar

and in this trick is apeed cap problem is not present

Last edited by a moderator:

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread updated .
Note
:-- Don't say Disconnect many times. I already mentioned that it has Disconnection Problem. If anyone Have solution then he can share here. AT least better then nothing. :bigboss:

SS of working--

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
hope this work in raj sim and in my area location too....well try soon and tell you feedback

Srini

Learner
Reaction score
Hey Guys Here I am posting the Airtel Direct Speed Capp Solution.

Note:-- This is Perfect for whom who are getting 3G Signal Without any Recharge.!!! Currently I don't Have Trick to get 3G signal without Recharge.

UPDATE NEWS { 5/7/2016} : -- one thing is clear that Airtel has some technical issues relating to 3G. As I also get 3G signal Lost even after rc 3G pack didn't get 3G signal. So, I called CC and by LUCK a leady pick up the call with good knowledge of Networking. She told me that AIRTEL has some technical issues from past 3-4 Days. If you were RC your pack before 3-4 days then you will get 3G without any prob. but now ... You can't . you will only get after manually calling CC. also she told me that you have 3 VAS activted and she deactivated them. :)
ss Proof of Working--

Don't Forget to Hit Like.!!! :dance:
In the last step.. should we consume 800-900 KB only in capped speed.. or can go beyond/less than that?

digvijay2505

Average
Reaction score
can we use monthly pack instead of one day 3g pack,or de we have to do it on daily basis?

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Bro in raj sim not working automatic 3g signal. Gone
It's working fine in RAJ. You missed something in the steps.

By the way how could u tell that it's not working even u can't see the post ?? you will get warning for spamming..

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !