Airtel Direct Trick Speed capping Solution (Updated 24th june)

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
[PRO]
Any One have solution for this...
I have around 308MB night data but I can't get speed, my speed got capped after exhausting the 2g unlimited + 3g trick....
After that I have recharged with 27 daily for 2 or 3 days.... But can't do regularly.
Still I have Night data but I am unable to use it in 3g speed. Speed sucks @ 2 or 3 Kbps whole the day and night.
I have contacted cc but they are stupid ones..
I have done everything but can't get success.
[/PRO],

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
[PRO]
2nd Problem I am facing is that When I am sharing 3g data from another number to the capped number, still I am unable to get speed....
Only when I got speed, when I recharged with 3g pack.... Otherwise I got 2 or 4 Kbps...
Someone Suggest me the solution.
[/PRO]

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Not working 100mb use to msg to Your current shared internet balance is exhausted. And 2g speed and show 3g network.

prianshu

Learner
Reaction score
Can someone tell me solution of speed capping after 12am without proactive tag??

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
Can someone tell me solution of speed capping after 12am without proactive tag??
i am sure there are less chances for non proactive to get the tricks..its easy to become proactive..

Rambos

Average
Reaction score
Just Shift and find new one as Airtel once decided to patch its loophole will try to patch it in every way. So you might be on watch list. What ever you do it get noticed. And Patched or else Waste money heavily.