Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
i got this sms, " Free 100MB night data ( 12 - 6 am ) for 7 days credited. Bal check*123*197# Next 100MB data after 30 Days.
More free data ( upto 300 MB /app ) on mov.wynk.in/ies & bit.ly/MGamEs "
[HIDE=42]
Add some long validity 3G pack like 14 days or 28 days or avail paytm offer that gives 100 mb 3g for 14 days.
when you receive msg that your shared balance is 10 MB stop downloading and remove your another number from family and re- add it.
[/HIDE]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I hv tried with small 3g 21days3g 28days night3g ,and the result was same ,speed capped after 3g data.
Strictly follow procedure bro you must be missing something Else itz perfectly working fine in Delhi as well UP

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
How to remove number from family share.
Itz posted in thread bro do check the 1st post there are list of airtel services link

luckove

Junior
Reaction score
Strictly follow procedure bro you must be missing something Else itz perfectly working fine in Delhi as well UP
I have followed strictly all the procedure ,But no one is confirming its working in mpcg or not. btw why after speed capped opening any site redirecting to airtel one website ??

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I have followed strictly all the procedure ,But no one is confirming its working in mpcg or not. btw why after speed capped opening any site redirecting to airtel one website ??
No idea Bro if i had your state sim Definitely i would have tried trick on that. As you know things Differs state to state sim Network.

M@$terMiNd

Skilled
Reaction score
[HIDE=250]
Facing problem in airtel direct trick rajasthan.
I m getting 2g sign/network after last night. I tried to activate zero rental plan but no zero rental plan available in ussd.

I activated Zero Rental Plan Through Coustomer Care,Got 3G Signal Again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But Next Day M Getiing 2G Signal Again............... ????

So what do i do.??

[/HIDE]

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
Hello DJ People,

The thread is created to help those who are facing problem with Airtel direct trick.I have created this thread so that i can reply all at one place rather then replying every individual on PM/whats app and others.

Who can Ask For help.

-The one who have tried trick and facing speed caping problem.
-The one who have Not tried the trick but thinking to try and have post count more than "50"
-The one who is willing to make small investment on trying new things with there own concern are welcome.

Method To get your 3G Signal/Network back

One of the method to get your 3G signal/Network back As follows:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Updating some Important Airtel services link that you may find Useful.

www.airtelive/Airtel3G or airtel.in/3g [ Activate zero Rental plan or any other 3G plans
www.airtel.in/family [share your 3G data by adding number to your family by directly visiting to this link]
Airtelive.com/Offers/ [ Claim your 1 GB 4G data by visiting the following link]

Comment Below If you are facing Disconnection Issue with Airtel direct trick Using IDM or any other Accelerator. I will Provide Solution to that:o

Feel Free to Ask I will reply with all potential solution.;)
Please bro pm me the method for getting 3g signal back...i am unable to see because of less post count...its a request...
thank you in advance

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[HIDE=326]The Method is Posted on First Post Go through It and one more thing What is your 2G-3G balance status??[/HIDE]
Please bro pm me the method for getting 3g signal back...i am unable to see because of less post count...its a request...
thank you in advance
I have clearly Mentioned On thread your post should be More then 50 to ask for help. Get that i will help for sure start posting your valuable view and some good threads.

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score

I have clearly Mentioned On thread your post should be More then 50 to ask for help. Get that i will help for sure start posting your valuable view and some good threads.
sir the problem is i have only 27 post count and i need the trick asap and if i start posting thing recklessly it would be considered as spam and i will be banned from DJ...so plz i beg you provide me the solution..

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
sir the problem is i have only 27 post count and i need the trick asap and if i start posting thing recklessly it would be considered as spam and i will be banned from DJ...so plz i beg you provide me the solution..
Check your PM

Moonmario

Skilled
Reaction score
working fine with 3g but in 4g disconnection issue and network issue

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
working fine with 3g but in 4g disconnection issue and network issue
No solution for 4G i myself suffering to get over it.Well am experimenting hope to get stable 4G speed and connection ;)

Mr.INDIA

Junior
Reaction score
I recharged for unlimited 2g for 1 hour . .then recharge with 17 rs 50 mb 3g . . then add a airtel number . . i got the 3g speed only untill 50 MB and worst is after 50 MB 3g signal gone . .now plz tell me how to get bach 3g signal . . plz pm me or lower some post count . . i hate spamming . .so it takes much time for me to reach 150 post counts . .

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I recharged for unlimited 2g for 1 hour . .then recharge with 17 rs 50 mb 3g . . then add a airtel number . . i got the 3g speed only untill 50 MB and worst is after 50 MB 3g signal gone . .now plz tell me how to get bach 3g signal . . plz pm me or lower some post count . . i hate spamming . .so it takes much time for me to reach 150 post counts . .
Post Count lowered down.Enjoy;)

Moonmario

Skilled
Reaction score
No solution for 4G i myself suffering to get over it.Well am experimenting hope to get stable 4G speed and connection ;)
it will work if you have 4g night pack balance or 4g promo balance

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
it will work if you have 4g night pack balance or 4g promo balance
Doesn't matter claimed promotional offers multiple times but nothing help to get over disconnection works till u have 4G data after that same story

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much bro...your solution is working...i can't express my gratitude towards the help you provided :\:dance2::)
Your welcome bro. Hit like instead saying Thanks and do share from where you belong.

Mr.INDIA

Junior
Reaction score
I recharged for unlimited 2g for 1 hour . .then recharge with 17 rs 50 mb 3g . . then add a airtel number . . i got the 3g speed only untill 50 MB . .
Thanx bro . .i got 3G signal back . .like hitted . .Now plz tell me is it i am missing any step or the trick is not going to work for me . . i am from delhi-ncr . .

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanx bro . .i got 3G signal back . .like hitted . .Now plz tell me is it i am missing any step or the trick is not going to work for me . . i am from delhi-ncr . .
Am From Delhi Bro and i assure the trick is working flawlessly just follow the steps correctly and adopt the remedies posted In this thread.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
After sharing data 3g signal is lost what to do then

I don't have same state sim one is of raj and other of Bihar so what to do help

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
After sharing data 3g signal is lost what to do then

I don't have same state sim one is of raj and other of Bihar so what to do help
[HIDE=309]When you loose signal while sharing secondary to primary?? or primary to secondary...generally it should not happen..did you tried it or just made random comment becz itz working sent percent[/HIDE]

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
I have recharged and got 2GB 2g balance. now I got this offer :

View attachment 1063

Iam getting 3g speed(I think upto that 2gb) :) .But what should i do after 2 gb of 2g data?
I have recharged and got 2GB 2g balance. now I got this offer :

View attachment 1063

Iam getting 3g speed(I think upto that 2gb) :) .But what should i do after 2 gb of 2g data?

hi
greatx
plz help I have same message that like mahesh07 what can I do , I have no more post count plz help

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
hi
greatx
plz help I have same message that like mahesh07 what can I do , I have no more post count plz help
Are you using Airtel direct trick??

M@$terMiNd

Skilled
Reaction score
[HIDE=250]
Maine 249+96 krwaya tha
but usme 3g data consume hone ke baad firse 2g ka signal aa raha h.....
21 rs. ka 3g rchrg kraya to firse 3g data use krne ke baad 2g signal aane lga.
zero rental plan krwaya to 3g signal to aa raha h but speed 2g ka aa raha h
solution ??
[/HIDE]

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
...from 3 days am not able to use airtel 3g not get 3g signal in my location too bad network in airtel
ha 2 din se mere mai yahi problem hai...3g signal hai or connect bhi ho raha but no speed ...in raj sim :sad: @GreatX bro msg me need ur backup :)

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[HIDE=327]Let me know one thing do you consume all data in one take [ All data means 2g+ 3g data]. OR your Net automatically disconnects when your 3G data gets over?? DId you tried solution mentioned over here??[/HIDE]

...from 3 days am not able to use airtel 3g not get 3g signal in my location too bad network in airtel

ha 2 din se mere mai yahi problem hai...3g signal hai or connect bhi ho raha but no speed ...in raj sim :sad: @GreatX bro msg me need ur backup :)
[HIDE=167]Bro what Backup?? Reliance?? for 3G speed secondary sim par thoda bal. daalo aur primary par share kro thoda browse karo phir secondary se primary remove karo and follow basic then[/HIDE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
Why should we remove number once we get 10 mb remaining msg? I mean its working without removing number too and to my surprise today is last day of my 3g pack and my 3g shared mb showing as 0 mb but still i am getting 3g speed lol :P
And my 2g pack going to end tomorrow.I don't know what's happening in my sim lol

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Why should we remove number once we get 10 mb remaining msg? I mean its working without removing number too and to my surprise today is last day of my 3g pack and my 3g shared mb showing as 0 mb but still i am getting 3g speed lol :P
And my 2g pack going to end tomorrow.I don't know what's happening in my sim lol
That was glitch that i found working when i came to UP East. Anyways Delhi Never had an issue with Airtel trick. Keep looting:P

bro You have not reduced post count yet..why?
I forgot to PM you bro. wait will send you procedure.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
[HIDE=50]
What would you suggest the best way to use airtel direct?
1.RS 297 UNLIMITED 2G 28 DAYS+ RS 259 3G 1GB 28 DAYS
2.RS 297 UNLIMITED 2G + 198 RS 21 3G 600 MB
WHICH METHOD YOU PERSOANLLY USING?
CIRCLE: DELHI :D
and looks like paytm 14 days 100 mb offer is closed now :/
[/HIDE]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[HIDE=330]Bro I told you Earlier follow My way strictly and i am 1000% sure it will work. When you Recharge with 2g pack and after that an 3G pack consume the entire data in one session means without disconnecting your dashboard and your 3g signal will never went off.Hope this time you go right.[/HIDE]
Sure shot Method Enjoy.And don't leak anywhere ;)

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score

i have only one sim sec sim kaha se lauu.. well mujhe 1month hua or meri 3pack validity 2 june se 7 ho gyi thi 100 mb 3g offer ki wajha se or mera 2g pack 30 aprl ka hai esa to na hai 2g pack khatam ho jane se esa ho raha ho ,abhi mai dobara try karu sare step mere mai validity hai 3g ki ye effect to na karegi isse @GreatX

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Basically I am not doing 3G Recharges Any more because of this:
[HIDE=80]
[/HIDE][HIDE=80]And yes its sad that paytm stopped working that was the best one but i Got My best offer so am using that on my another sim 297+149@1gb 3G for 28 Days[/HIDE]
Check Your At *121*1# may be you have cheap offer in that menu. And i will let you know one more way. the cheapest one.

i have only one sim sec sim kaha se lauu.. well mujhe 1month hua or meri 3pack validity 2 june se 7 ho gyi thi 100 mb 3g offer ki wajha se or mera 2g pack 30 aprl ka hai esa to na hai 2g pack khatam ho jane se esa ho raha ho ,abhi mai dobara try karu sare step mere mai validity hai 3g ki ye effect to na karegi isse @GreatX
[HIDE=168]No your validity wont get effected and don forget to do what i suggested just above your post to $NjYk21 and it will work for sure[/HIDE]

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
yes i miss that nd indyan have same validity ..too ..means tum 2g har month karte ho nd sharing bhi is it ryt na @GreatX

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
yes i miss that nd indyan have same validity ..too ..means tum 2g har month karte ho nd sharing bhi is it ryt na @GreatX
Right but no sharing again and again.... but am talking about procedure that i suggested for Normal rechages to keep trick working check

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
@GreatX last thing ye jaruri to nahi jis no par phele share keya ho usi par share karu ,mujhe to yaad bhi na kise share keya tha :D and rim ka up east mai still wrking ho to share kar dena mujhe bhi if you wish to share :)

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
@GreatX last thing ye jaruri to nahi jis no par phele share keya ho usi par share karu ,mujhe to yaad bhi na kise share keya tha :D and rim ka up east mai still wrking ho to share kar dena mujhe bhi if you wish to share :)
If you don remember you can get that by visiting url mentioned in thread Moreover yes It dosent matter whom you share you can choose New number everytime

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
are you using on delhi sim.
and 2g plain kaise actvate karte hoon .
by mobile recharge or sms or ussd code.
only for 2g internet pack i am asking.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
are you using on delhi sim.
and 2g plain kaise actvate karte hoon .
by mobile recharge or sms or ussd code.
only for 2g internet pack i am asking.
Paytm/freecharge some time oxygen wallet

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
today airtel night trick is not working for me asa data finishes my 3g signal goes off any solution for it
please pm me the solution .
i really need it.

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
[HIDE=50]
My airtel 3g pack expiring today at midnight (29/05/2016) as well as my 2g pack.
To continue enjoy airtel direct should i first remove the number from myfamily and then follow all steps again or should i just do the 2g and 3g recharge and it will work?
[/HIDE]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
today airtel night trick is not working for me asa data finishes my 3g signal goes off any solution for it
please pm me the solution .
i really need it.
Solution is one the first post and further help do share what u have done before and what u are doing now[ i mean to say sequence of recharges,balance etc]

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !