Airtel Direct trick Troubleshooting [Updated 15/07/16]

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Temporary network problem was yesterdayin bihar, up east... but fixed today..
But Today I'm facing disconnection issue.....getting disconnected after every 50-60 mb uses....speed is good and full 3g signal..........only problem is disconnection

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
wht is the maximum download speed u'll are recieving on 3g brothers
[PRO]
It depends upon your dense user's locality..
here , in my Location , i usually got 1.6 - 2.0 Mbps in the morning and Average 1.2 - 1.7 Mbps .
[/PRO]

manoj gurjar

Beginner
Reaction score
can eny bro help me in free internet in up west

i need it

bro i m in deep trouble
i m from up west
need eny network trick to use free internet
i can pay money too
plz helpppp bhai

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
can eny bro help me in free internet in up west

i need it

bro i m in deep trouble
i m from up west
need eny network trick to use free internet
i can pay money too
plz helpppp bhai
Do not create multiple request on same query.Be specific And keep the thread Clean.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
have u said to him to reinstall fresh windows or whatever os he is using
it may work?
i Found Cause of disconnection it doesn't matter how many threads you are running or how many simultaneous download nor it is PC problem it was becz of connection inactive time. And its problem with roaming sim only In Delhi it never Disconnected.Finally i made setup on his PC:D

Reactions: ron

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
But Today I'm facing disconnection issue.....getting disconnected after every 50-60 mb uses....speed is good and full 3g signal..........only problem is disconnection
there might be issue with your device...reinstall drivers & try out again

ron

Capable
Reaction score
i Found Cause of disconnection it doesn't matter how many threads you are running or how many simultaneous download nor it is PC problem it was becz of connection inactive time. And its problem with roaming sim only In Delhi it never Disconnected.Finally i made setup on his PC:D

goodone, also share steps how u did it, so it will help others also, if they have same problem

Dynamic

Junior
Reaction score
Good initiative. I also like the proactive thing. Although i am myself below the threshold but its a good thing.
I finally managed to activate VBC plan and now my 2g expires tomorrow. After that do i have to do 3g again after the ul plan?

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
goodone, also share steps how u did it, so it will help others also, if they have same problem
Not Needed It was only him who was facing Issue no else faced such issue because i have targeted same question for many time always got one answer. "They never felt such issues, its temp network problem, area problem, bla bla bla...but no one said they have same issue. Any ways One who faced Now Enjoying.
:lol:

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Great x please help getting 3g signal but 40 -50 kbps speed

Avid

Average
Reaction score
I rc with 198rs pack and turns out its not unlimited but limited to 1.2gb 2g and I got 3 days 3g pack activated too so now no data is being received as the 2g data is exhausted, so do I need to repeat with 2g,3g,family or should I just rc with unlimited 2g pack and no need to rc 3g pack and add family share

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I rc with 198rs pack and turns out its not unlimited but limited to 1.2gb 2g and I got 3 days 3g pack activated too so now no data is being received as the 2g data is exhausted, so do I need to repeat with 2g,3g,family or should I just rc with unlimited 2g pack and no need to rc 3g pack and add family share
You just Need 2g unlimited pack+ small 3g if u don get speed. fam share step not needed to be repeated again and again

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
RS 249 + RS 96 rAJ sim
You just recharge with small 3G pack and ensure that u should not disconnect dashboard until the 3g data completely exhausted.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
You just recharge with small 3G pack and ensure that u should not disconnect dashboard until the 3g data completely exhausted.
I recharged only today by 3g data you mean 250mb or 2gb

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I recharged only today by 3g data you mean 250mb or 2gb
[hide=300]What is the validity of your 3G recharge if its long like 28 days or 21 days...then go for the smallest 3g recharge and you should consume data in one take.[/hide]

Last edited:

Avid

Average
Reaction score
You just Need 2g unlimited pack+ small 3g if u don get speed. fam share step not needed to be repeated again and again
3g pack is activated till 16th June with 0mb ,so should I go ahead and rc with 2g pack only or do I need to rc with 3g pack too after 2g pack.
I don't want to screw it up ,no problem with rc

rakesh71371

Junior
Reaction score
Hello DJ People,

The thread is created to help those who are facing problem with Airtel direct trick.I have created this thread so that i can reply all at one place rather then replying every individual on PM/whats app and others.

Who can Ask For help:

-The one who have tried trick and facing speed caping problem.
-The one who have Not tried the trick but thinking to try and have post count more than "50"
-The one who is willing to make small investment on trying new things with there own concern are welcome.

Method To get your 3G Signal/Network back:

One of the method to get your 3G signal/Network back As follows:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Updating some Important Airtel services link that you may find Useful:

www.airtelive/Airtel3G or airtel.in/3g [ Activate zero Rental plan or any other 3G plans]
www.airtel.in/family [share your 3G data by adding number to your family by directly visiting to this link]
Airtelive.com/Offers/ [Claim your 1 GB 4G data by visiting the following link]

Ways To Activate Airtel Zero rental Plan:
Their are different ways to activate airtel zero Rental plan. followings seems to be working in many region:-

New Method To get 3G speed Back:

This is for those who are facing problem of speed capping i.e like 2G and 3G data gets Zero But they still have their 3G signal with them.

Screenshot:

14/06/2016 Comment Below If you are facing Disconnection Issue with Airtel direct trick Using IDM or any other Accelerator. I will Provide Solution to that

Feel Free to Ask I will reply with all potential solution.;)
solution for disconnection plz

Avid

Average
Reaction score
Guys there's this plan of 21rs that gives 30mb (2g/3g/4g) for unlimited days so I talked with Cc and they told me that if you use it in 3g then it will work as 3g or if you use it in 2g then it will work as 2g,so do you think I should try out this method, if it fails I can rc with 3g pack and will that work

dearajay

Capable
Reaction score
Guys there's this plan of 21rs that gives 30mb (2g/3g/4g) for unlimited days so I talked with Cc and they told me that if you use it in 3g then it will work as 3g or if you use it in 2g then it will work as 2g,so do you think I should try out this method, if it fails I can rc with 3g pack and will that work
this works till 30mb only after that no 3g speed

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]
Today done rc of 298 2G & 149 3G
but, disconnected it in between before consuming all d 2G DATA
now facing problem that i've 3G Signal but getting 2G Speed as my 3G Data shows 0 and 2G Data still showing 1800Mb..
done rc with 27 twice but till the 3G Balance , it boosts ...
also tried DEL and READDING the Airtel Number , but still it giving 2G Speed .
HELP !!
[/PRO]

Avid

Average
Reaction score
hey i tired old apk,ussd,cc but still 3g is not getting activated ,i got 3g pack valid till next month with zero data and 2g pack valid till next month with some 500mb ,
so what are the options now

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
[PRO]Do this 9/10 times works well. RC 5 rs cyber pack on existing 2g Pack Now small 3G Remember these 1 Hour you should not disconnect you dashboard, If some how it disconnects then you might have received msg that shared MB balance is 10 MBs so delete and re-add no. in family and you are done. Enjoy Again.[/PRO]

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
hey i tired old apk,ussd,cc but still 3g is not getting activated ,i got 3g pack valid till next month with zero data and 2g pack valid till next month with some 500mb ,
so what are the options now
[hide=258]Your Problem is not big do one thing Put your sim back in Phone [3g supported] now send 3G to 121 one you will get option to to stop 3G now just stop 3G and wait for confirmation now once you get confirmation go to the following URL [http://airtel.in/3g ]in mobile browser Once the page is open click on Activate zero rental Plan and wait for confirmation once you get confirmation restart mobile and change the network mode you will have you 3G network back. [/hide]

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Greatx ,bharat is not a proactive member hence he would not be able to see your replied post..:)

Well i helped him through pm but still his 3g is not coming...
May be his state has some bug or issue.
Saying try after sometime since yesterday.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Greatx ,bharat is not a proactive member hence he would not be able to see your replied post..:)

Well i helped him through pm but still his 3g is not coming...
May be his state has some bug or issue.
Saying try after sometime since yesterday.
No issues i have Not used Pro Code its Hide code. Content will be visible to him.

Avid

Average
Reaction score
3g is not active on your number ,reply with 1 to choose 3g plans,receiving this message after sending 3G to 121
i am using haryana sim in delhi-ncr region ,so in roaming
so three g is not active and when i visit the above link ( i had tried couple of others links too to activate 3g) it says theres some problem try again later
also where do you call cc at 198 or 123 , i tried calling 198 and telling them activating 3g but they say that i have a 2g plan active and they kinda tell me every details of when i lasted used net,so i calling 198 a good option or should i try other cc no.

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
3g is not active on your number ,reply with 1 to choose 3g plans,receiving this message after sending 3G to 121
i am using haryana sim in delhi-ncr region ,so in roaming
so three g is not active and when i visit the above link ( i had tried couple of others links too to activate 3g) it says theres some problem try again later
also where do you call cc at 198 or 123 , i tried calling 198 and telling them activating 3g but they say that i have a 2g plan active and they kinda tell me every details of when i lasted used net,so i calling 198 a good option or should i try other cc no.
Better is call 121 and choose mobility option and speak to CC

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Facing the same issue as ravire4.....after new recharge, speed is capped
[PRO]
Follow the method as you mentioned above...recharge with rs 5 cyber pack....then 27 rs 3g pack
But after consuming 80 mb it automatically gets disconnected...and shows shared bal is 5 mb
after removing and adding shared no....I will get 3g speed..........But the problem is .....now I face disconection issue after every 30-40 mb it gets disconnected......ANY SOL.
[/PRO]

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
Greatx bro pls help!!.....After following ur method......first I faced disconnection problem......Now after 2-3 hrs my shared balance gets 0....and get sms of " Your current shared internet balance is exhausted "............Now speed is capped again.....What to do?????

Dynamic

Junior
Reaction score
yes, i also recharged again yesterday for the 3rd month and speed is getting capped. :sad:

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Greatx bro pls help!!.....After following ur method......first I faced disconnection problem......Now after 2-3 hrs my shared balance gets 0....and get sms of " Your current shared internet balance is exhausted "............Now speed is capped again.....What to do?????
yes, i also recharged again yesterday for the 3rd month and speed is getting capped. :sad:
Sim Kidhar ki hai?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !