Airtel New Method June 2015

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
i know....abhi me rel trick se hi chala raha hu....but i want the airtel trick
AIRTEL KAA TOH PSIPHN TRICK AND DNS TRICK CHAL RHA HA ALL OVER INDIA. N KERALA MEH 9201 WORKING.

~J$K~

Average
Reaction score
AIRTEL KAA TOH PSIPHN TRICK AND DNS TRICK CHAL RHA HA ALL OVER INDIA. N KERALA MEH 9201 WORKING.
psiphn trick works only on android....is there any trick for pc

Amanul

Capable
Reaction score
It will BLOCKED ur SIM. Xo be aware of that.
As I already told that this is limited
Apne yaha kuch calega bhi kini (mp)
MP ME IDEA 49209 MAST CHAL RHA HA. CHECK IT[/QUOTE]
Don't Spam here by replying same thing
Last Warning
I will Report to the Co Admin

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
Not working in my delhi sim.....tried 100 times

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
lets see if it works or not............................my sim is blocked .............................will psyphone work on that.......................................................................................................................

Yes it will work...
Try airtelgurus.com

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Moderators need to Clean the Thread, So much Unnecessary Spamming... I can't report them one by one.

[HIDE=50]This trick is based on Host, So use it wisely... Don't use videos.airtelgurus.com:80 host as your primary host; Use some Other host like ics1.bsbportal.com:80 , airtellive.in:80 etc... Then once if your sim gets blocked with these hosts then you can go for airtelgurus host because it will still work on your blocked sim.[/HIDE]

Disconnection doesn't have anything to do with 3G recharge, it might be helpful for uncapping the speed but not much more than that; For less disconnection, you can give a try to other hosts because there is different quota limit on different hosts.

[HIDE=80]And last but not least Kerala AirTel users can activate any of the trial pack and use 9201 UDP port; In the same way Gujarat, MP users can give a a try to 49209 UDP port on Idea network.[/HIDE]

rdtandel

Master
Reaction score
Moderators need to Clean the Thread, So much Unnecessary Spamming... I can't report them one by one.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Disconnection doesn't have anything to do with 3G recharge, it might be helpful for uncapping the speed but not much more than that; For less disconnection, you can give a try to other hosts because there is different quota limit on different hosts.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
In gujarat airtel udp not working....and in idea every port connects in udp with pdproxy or any vpn,but no data transfer....

Reaction score
[QU OTE="biobk, post: 126736, member: 13579"]It will BLOCKED ur SIM. Xo be aware of that.[/QUOTE]
Yes after 150mb my sim blocked...

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !