[Android App Tap Cash] - Earn $$$ For Downloading apps and Referring Friends with Proof

Discussion in 'Hot Deals & Offers' started by Shubhamalive, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

Hi Friends, Today i have came across a new android app that is really paying you and on the very first day within 3 Hrs i git my first payment of 1$ in my pay pal account, and this is just starting... You can spend some good time and earn more and more... and if you have a Blog/Forum/Facebook Group, Then Definitely friends, you are going to love this app a lot as it can pay you 1$-20$ a day.

To make you all believe in what all i have written above, i am including screenshots that will prove me correct and will clear your most of the doubts on this app and its authenticity about payment.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg

I hope that seeing both the above Images have cleared your doubts on authenticity of the app, so now continue reading to Know app name and details....

• Download and Install app from Play store >>>HERE<<<
    • Open the app and Click on "Settings"
    • Click on "Bind your Facebook Account" & Login with Facebook to Become a VIP member as to earn more coins Per download. (Required)
    • Click on "Bind your Google+ account" & Login to Google account as to increase number of coins per download/activity. (Optional)
    • Under the setting tab scroll down to "invited By" and click on it and enter my Referral code : 2358522 and get 200 Points Bonus, if not entered then your Points balance remains ["0" ZERO].
    • On reaching 1000 Points you can claim Minimum Cash-out of 1$ as 1000Points = 1$
      2000Points = 2$
      5000Points = 5$
      10000Points = 10$

• Increasing your Points [Tips n Tricks]
      • Share your Invitation code to all your friends by Facebook, Twitter, Email & SMS to get 200Points each....
    So guys... Download now and start sharing and earning from now onwards. I hope that you liked my post and my work so i just ask you all to use my Referrer code 2358522 for your installation's and then you can share your personal codes to your friends. using my referal code 2358522 will be a form of showing thanks and love towards my work, If i get a good response from this post, then i promise within 2 days, i am going to share 1 more similar app that will x2 your earnings.....
    #EASY #EARNING #FREE #REFERRAL : 2358522
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    Ethan.mackloy and Naresh Selvam like this.
  2. Govil

Govil ★★★★★★

So similar to the app which i use but not better than that :D
  3. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

May be... Anyways which app you used...
  4. Avid

Avid ★★★★★

it's great but if you need some real money out of internet then use your brain
    and you can make more then 20$ daily
  5. bapansourav

bapansourav ★★★★★

brain alone won't get you cash...you need investment of both time and money... :)
    Shubhamalive and Ethan.mackloy like this.
  6. Avid

Avid ★★★★★

no investment is not necessary it depends upon what you choose and how you purse it
    and yeah every single thing needs time and commitment be it relationship or business or anything else
  7. Naresh Selvam

Naresh Selvam ★★★★★★

thanks for the post with clear explanation:drinks:!!!
  8. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

Thanks For your Comment....
  9. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

Till Yesterdays Earnings :: Screenshot_3.png
  10. Naresh Selvam

Naresh Selvam ★★★★★★

11. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

Sure dr, but it is not smthing that i did different... Itz just that i have a good ranking and blog tjeir shared this with my referral... So genereting money from it..
  12. Ethan.mackloy

Ethan.mackloy ★★★★★★★

I got 1 $.
    Thanks for share.
    Like added.
  13. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

U r welcome :)
    Ethan.mackloy likes this.
  14. Sujalraj

Sujalraj ★★★★★ ProActive

Thankx bro I used ur invited code and earn 200 points
  15. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

thanks bro ...& and try WHAFF app from my previous thread too.
  16. Shubhamalive

Shubhamalive ★★★★★★

ATTENTION:

Hey, I would like to tell you all that now onwards, on TapCash you can make cashout via FreeCharge Recharge also.
    so all those who dont have PayPal can also use the app and get benefits.

NOTE: If you dont see the option of redeeming via Freecharge Free Fund Code, just update your app.