1. Welcome to DigitalJanta - Tech people community !

#Everything is free here, you just need to register / login here.

#More than 1000+ active users per day.

#Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Signup/Login

any app for earning money!!!

Discussion in 'Money Help' started by srijan ojha, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

I think that there is little or too slow amount in such a work. You need to look elsewhere if you want to make good money. What do you think guys? I would give you the advise to do some freelancing. It has a lot of money in it. You need to acquire a specific skill set for it.

2. Heck Oh Yeah

Heck Oh Yeah ★★

Huh? there are many people there and IT companies too.. You will definitely not get anything to work

3. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

I suggest you to not go down this route. These are not stable incomes for you. You should do something that have potential and you can expand it. I know that a lot of businesses demand investment from you but freelancing is such a way that requires zero investment from you.

4. Heck Oh Yeah

Heck Oh Yeah ★★

Freelancing is great but it is quite tough to get a project. It is too saturated.

5. barikajit

barikajit ★★★★★★

Any one have idea about crypto currency...

6. Yokinos

Yokinos ★★★ ProActive

Are people really using them today or they are totally fed up with all that bullshit anyway ? I am totally and completely lost here no matter how you put it. See my point ? I am totally lost there and here. Do you suggest me that matter completely ?