Any help to Prevent forfeitation of Mobile Data Packs While Using in Dongle ( Reliance)

Discussion in 'Internet help & support' started by fulcrum95, Aug 15, 2014.

1. fulcrum95

fulcrum95 ★★★★★★

Hi Guys I just some time ago faced the forfeition problem of the Reliance Data Pack while using it in a Dongle.

Actually I Used a Huawei Dongle Before for 1-2 months and no such problems arised.

But Today I put the SIM into a Dlink Dongle .... just after some time ..all my data and balance were deducted !!

So Friends are you facing a similar problem ?? And I guess Huawei Doesn't share User equipment information with the operator. So I guess I should use the Huawei dongle with mobile datapack?

Any solution is welcomed ..........
  2. prince007

prince007 Moderator Staff Member Moderator ProActive

Bro. actually the reason is that you are using reliance trick!!! If i m right. If you using trick then you must apply manual apn setting... or you are using paid net then ur data automatically deducts... if yes then check other program running on ur pc which use ur data balance just stopp them. this will solve your prob. 100%
  3. Priyan$hu

Priyan$hu ★★★★★★★

Always use dongle plans in dongles and mobile plans in mobile (ADVISED)
    Or if you wanna use mobile plans in pc use with tethring :D
  4. Simplytion

Simplytion ★★★

No, reliance forfeit mobile data balance when they detect dongle. SO, use tethering. I did lose 1GB 3G mobile data and I was not using any trick.
  5. fulcrum95

fulcrum95 ★★★★★★

I am using Mobile Pack in the Huawei Dongle ... working ok now .. :)
  6. Simplytion

Simplytion ★★★

How?Let us know the fix. :help:
  7. fulcrum95

fulcrum95 ★★★★★★

I use the E3131B Dongle ... And It is working fine with the mobile packs ........ just that nothing else ...
    Simplytion likes this.