Anybody knows the hayday diamond tricks??

VijayBot

Learner
Reaction score
Hey there is very popular game in android hayday , I am now bored with the time they take to complete the task, can anybody plz if knows the tricks to increase diamonds plz post here..

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there is very popular game in android hayday , I am now bored with the time they take to complete the task, can anybody plz if knows the tricks to increase diamonds plz post here..
Most of the method to do so is make your game loose live track..other thing u can do is root your device and then use cheat engine to edit value in memory...nd expand/buy at the same time else it wont gonna stick. try ur luck.

Edit: this is what i did another thing u can google it for more info but don go with every method that u come up with google.as they are fake and useless

Govil

Master
Reaction score
Try these apps :
gamekiller : Download
gameguardian : Download

If you don't knw how to use them ! google it..best tutorial are of onhax :)
good luck :D

Royalrik

Junior
Reaction score
Most of the method to do so is make your game loose live track..other thing u can do is root your device and then use cheat engine to edit value in memory...nd expand/buy at the same time else it wont gonna stick. try ur luck.

Edit: this is what i did another thing u can google it for more info but don go with every method that u come up with google.as they are fake and useless
this worked 4r me but nothing sticks as u said we need to use it in mean time

VijayBot

Learner
Reaction score
My

I have bought my phone just a Month ago and I am planning not to root it as rooting will void my warranty..

Try these apps :
gamekiller : Download
gameguardian : Download

If you don't knw how to use them ! google it..best tutorial are of onhax :)
good luck :D
Thanks for the support yaar but this also require root previlge..

I tried this, but in vain because it want to confirm whether I am a human or not by participating in survey. Well to confirm that I participated they never redirect back.. Still no luck in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !