Best Mobile Under 10k

Hedgehog

Capable
Reaction score
I Want To Buy a mobile phone under 10 k means 10,000 :) i need it for camera not for gaming but i can't find a good mobile under 10k which have a good camera..i dont want megapixels....camera should be good and look does not matter.........
help me in this situation ............... :)

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I Want To Buy a mobile phone under 10 k means 10,000 :) i need it for camera not for gaming but i can't find a good mobile under 10k which have a good camera..i dont want megapixels....camera should be good and look does not matter.........
help me in this situation ............... :)
Canvas 2.2 Or Unite 2 Or Moto E
Search Over Their Reviews On Youtube
here is the comparison between unite 2 vs canvas 2.2 vs moto E

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12af9cdc

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
you can go with samsung S DUOS 2 WITH 5mp camera and 1gb ram enough for internet and pics....

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
canvas 2.2 is best because it have 8mp camera and quad core go with a114.but .if you want a long lasting phone go with mote e i already using mote e with my s4 as secondary phone really mote e build quality is amazing and long lasting phone for 2-3 year..just need to satisfy your self in less req..

Last edited:

sasuke__uchiha

Talented
Reaction score
Canvas 2.2 Or Unite 2 Or Moto E
canvas is the better option as moto e does not has auto focus,, and unite 2 dosent seem to take good pic in low light,, i'd say for go for a lumia model as they have good picture quaility

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
Don't go for any bullshits like canvas or s duos 2 .....
These are the real fuk.. ,,these are fooling peoples ....
Megapixel doesn't matter ....
Such a worst picture u get with canvas 8 mp and s duos 2 (better then canvas under 10k with 5mp)
Doest know about moto E .....
For camera U MUST GO WITH NOKIA PHONES ....
They r the real winner in terms of camera...
Even Nokia 5230/5233/5235 takes better picture in the past with only 2 mp ...
But now u have to go with LUMIA SERIES UNDER 10K

MMB

Average
Reaction score
Don't think or heard anything, simply best Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG, no one compare around this price. so go n buy n enjoy

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !