Buy Samsung Google Nexus 10 in India ?

Discussion in 'Mobile Related' started by wmnitin, Jun 14, 2014.

1. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Is Google nexus 10 available in India ? I searched over internet and found a listing in ebay but it seems to be fake. Because i heared that Nexus 10 is not available in India yet[Coming Soon status]

Should i wait for NEXUS 10 or Buy another TAB ? By which Date i can expect to be available in India ? Please reply if anyone here knows. :)
    Mittalji and Rastinder like this.
  2. 3n3rg1c

3n3rg1c ★★★★★

Amazone's junglee.com has nexus 10. But why r buying it? It does not support sim card instead go for nexus 5 as a phone.
  3. Ethan.mackloy

Ethan.mackloy ★★★★★★★

I agree with that
  4. vighne$h

vighne$h ★★★★★★

not available :o:
  5. Mike

Mike ★★★★★

First of all Google is going to shut its Nexus series of phones and tabs, Nexus 8 tab ( last model of nexus line ) will be unveiled at Google IO 2014, after that a new series of devices will be released under the project "Android Silver". Go for any other tab or wait for Nexus 8( i am also waiting for this one ;) ).
    3n3rg1c likes this.
  6. 3n3rg1c

3n3rg1c ★★★★★

Agree with You There r rumors that Android silver will have advanced surrounding imaging (just like) Kinect. It will be great for gaming.
    Mike likes this.
  7. Mike

Mike ★★★★★

rumors are rumors, all we can do until the devices are launched is to sit and speculate :D
    Priyan$hu likes this.
  8. gauravcse2010

gauravcse2010 ★★★★★

try in gaffar market, delhi once. They have all those gadgets that are yet to be launched in india :D