1. Welcome to DigitalJanta - Tech people community !

#Everything is free here, you just need to register / login here.

#More than 1000+ active users per day.

#Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Signup/Login

Can I earn interest on positive rolls?

Discussion in 'Make Money' started by fighterBD71, Oct 23, 2015.

1. fighterBD71

fighterBD71 ★★

I don't have much information about fx united..as currently I am dealing with Alpari which is providing
    the best trading services and offers. This service also allows you to invest funds in the accounts of experienced
    Forex traders or manage investor funds.

2. Owiarm

Owiarm ★★

Welcome you to Forex world. Everyone needs a good start and get rich quickly which isn’t easy. Please study and learn on youtube and register trust broker and then test it on demo account.

3. Herzar

Herzar ★★★

Knowledge and experience are everything in Forex. You need to spend time learning for some time. Even if you want PAMM account you would need to understand this market in order to check your dealer performance. Btw, don’t forget to check your dealer before you invest

4. Saraboy

Saraboy ★★

I find that managed accounts are great option for any investor who does not have enough knowledge to trade forex by himself. Certainly, one of initial steps would include good check of a trader and his historical performance, as not all traders who trade other people’s money are profitable

5. Zhako

Zhako ★★★

I am still very sceptical about managed accounts. It can be really excellent opportunity to earn significant returns on investment, however, finding a good and trusted trader is not at all easy job