Celebrate Dell Se Diwali PC Offer

Mittalji

Skilled
Reaction score
CELEBRATE DELL SE - Terms and Conditions
Buy : Dell Inspiron Notebooks (Intel i3, 15, i7 and AMD A6), Desktops (Pentium Dual Core, i3, i5), XPS Laptops and Alienware Laptops.

Offer : 2 years additional warranty (including Next Business Day Onsite & 24/7 Phone Support, excluding Accidental Damage) worth 5000.00* &

Get Peter England/Allen Solly/World of Titan/Jabong.com gift voucher worth 3000.00*

To avail the above offer, customer has to register on www.celebrateDellse.com and pay 1499.00 as convenience charges including handling charges

Validity: Purchases made by individual consumers between 20th September, 2014 to 26th October, 2014 across the country.

How to Redeem: Mandatory registration is required on www.celebratedellse.com, within 7 calendar dates from the date mentioned on the purchase invoice.

Redemption Process

• Log on to on www.celebratedellse.com and register by providing the relevant details as required for availing the offer
  • Post registration, eligible participant shall receive a confirmation email and sms on their registered email id and mobile number within 3 working days affirming registration and the amount required to be paid as expediency charges
  • Provide the service tag number to authenticate your identity. The payment has to be done within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt of the registration acceptance email and sms
  • Upon receipt of 1499.00 (towards expediency charges) you will receive validation code and pin in real-time on your registered mail id and mobile number along with the link to the claim page
  • After logging into the claim page, choose one of the voucher and proceed to check-out
  • Available voucher are-
  • Peter England
  • Allen Solly
  • World of Titan
  • Jabong
  • Enter the validation code and pin number upon prompt to claim the voucher
  • The voucher of your choice worth 3000 would be sent to your registered mail id and mobile number in real-time
  • Redeem the voucher as mentioned in the T&Cs
  • All customer queries regarding document submission please reach out to [email protected] or contact 080 – 65694367/64536446/64505373/64532211 between 9am-6pm, (Monday to Saturday)
  • All customer queries regarding payments and e-Gift vouchers please reach out to [email protected] or contact 080 - 7022 030308 / 7022 030309 / 7022 030310between 9am-6pm (Monday to Friday)
  • All customer queries regarding extended warranty please reach out to [email protected] or contact 1800-425-4026 between 9am-6pm (Monday to Friday)
For Detailed terms and conditions, redemption process, please visit: http://www.celebratedellse.com/terms.php

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !