Celkon Q54 Millennia ME

Yogeeraj

Junior
Reaction score

Indian handset marketeer, Celkon today launched a new affordable smartphone, Q54 Millennia ME. The 150 grams weighing Q54 is priced at Rs 5,555.

Q54 Millennia ME is a dual SIM model powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor. The Android Kitkat based smartphone supports WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3G video calling. The Q54 Millennia ME has a 5 inch capacitive IPS display with 480x854 pixel resolution.

The handset has a 2000 mAh Lithium Ion battery, 4 GB internal memory, 32 GB micro SD card slot, and 512 MB RAM. The Q54 Millennia ME has a 5 megapixel front camera and a 5 megapixel rear camera with Flash.

Murali Retineni, executive director-Celkon Mobiles said, "This phone provides a unique take-away for all categories of people. Gaming aficionados can revel in their experience with the gravity sensors while selfie lovers can take best selfies with the 5MP front camera. We hope this all-in-one model will be most suitable for customers who do not want to compromise on features or affordability.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !