Docomo Udp Port Trick August 2016

rajan gill

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi Frinds.

First Download PD proxy or Droid VPN for use this trick its working PC and Mobile too.

Trick
First of Activate a BBM pack
SMS SUB BB 15 to 121
This pack Only 1Day valid use your plan.

Than Launch PD Proxy goto Setting Proto Option and UDP Below and put 53 UDP Port or 25000 port save setting and connect
Now you getting connected now use unlimited 3g

Tested in MP WB and many more state

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
As Far as i know .. DoCoMo BB is working directly without any vpn.. simply by using blackberry.net as apn.. But it has speed issues..

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Frinds.

First Download PD proxy or Droid VPN for use this trick its working PC and Mobile too.

Trick
SMS SUB BB 15 to 121

Than Launch PD Proxy goto Setting Proto Option and UDP Below and put 53 UDP Port or 25000 port save setting and connect

please do review your post with proof and SS !!
or else it'll be locked !

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Frinds.

Trick
SMS SUB BB 15 to 121

Mr. Gill
I dont know from where you Got this trick but thing i can tell you about this is the speed you will get is 2G. And if don have BBM pack still docomo 2G works with 9201 port:troll3:

raje

Learner
Reaction score
It will never give 3g speed... And unlimited free after using bb pack but 2g speed.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !