Does any1 using tikona broadband, hows it service?

RaazG

Junior
Reaction score
I'm thinking to setup new broadband connection at my home.

How's it service?

Please give review regarding TIKONA BROADBAND

Govil

Master
Reaction score
For God sake please avoid tikona broadband. You will cry till death. They will suck each and every penny from your pocket. Go for local cable broadband instead. it's my personal experience.
it's been 1 year that I have disconnected my Tikona connection but still everyday I receive around 5 messages that the payment is due and unpaid.
they are totally shit and I will not recommend tikona broadband to any person alive on this planet. 0/10 stars to tikona

GreatX

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Well i too have Tikona broadband with Me and its services are awesome from my POV their plans are costly but services are good.I am using 6Mbps plan and in any time of the day speed is constant. (till 80GB its 6Mbps there after 512kbps).Moreover if you can arrange multiple id and pass you can have more fun by logging in those.Give it a try as they give free demo too.Good luck.

Last edited:

Coolraj

Junior
Reaction score
features is so bad,they says they allow to connect only two devices on wifi connection,but in airtel broadband its 5-6 devices.
plans are gud ,but service god knows

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
ek bar lagwa lo apne aap jan jaoge achi hai ya buri

PurnimaS

Noob
Reaction score
I will suggest you not to go for it. I was using this connection before at my place but their service is worse... From a month later I am using Den Boomband and till now everthing is working fyn and they have really attractive plans. May be you like....

RaazG

Junior
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience regarding Tikona Internet. Now I'll avoid it.

Plz suggest cheaper ISP at Delhi or should I go with Reliance Broadband?

Shautt

Junior
Reaction score
Is there a limit in reliance thunder plans. I thought they were unlimited and was thinking to get next month in Delhi!

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !