Earn 45 rs with stories on taskbucks in pc

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
dont panic just wait for 2-3 days . it can be a server issue too.becuase they were facing loading issues from 3 to 5 days as
dont panic just wait for 2-3 days . it can be a server issue too.becuase they were facing loading issues from 3 to 5 days as well the link error too.
Brother....r they banning our accounts for earning stories from from one phone or using multiple accounts in one phone.????

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
I think they have upgraded their security........anybody have any idea to use multiple accounts in one phone without getting banned.????have u guys tried x privacy.???

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
dont panic just wait for 2-3 days . it can be a server issue too.becuase they were facing loading issues from 3 to 5 days as well the link error too.
Noo it's not an issue its BANNING :D

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
hmm does your new accounts also get banned which you made tommorow

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
do you know any other app that gives paytm cash not mobile recharge .

ketan111

Noob
Reaction score
do you know any other app that gives paytm cash not mobile recharge .
Hey kampachi bro can u pls help as its urs thread
can u pls tell me the trick which u are using or is this is a trick u which posted?
kindly pls tell me the trick which u are using pls man
i am using bs trick in which i am only getting credit for 2-3 stories
so pls share ur trick pls

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
my all accounts got banned also, so is of my friends.

why they are banning, how they know, is it because of inbrowser?

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
hmm its simple they dont want to give money to the people who have multiple accounts thats why they are banning them.
if you guys know any other app that gives paytm cash share with use we need to help now since taskbucks has killed all of it.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
what we will do as i was paying my monthly tv recharges from it too.
the account on which i never used anything also got blocked.
i dont know why. i mean i installed apps from my phone then tried to recharge even that one is also blocked as of its like they dont want old accounts to remain the only thing i say is taskbucks craz will soon go out.

Saurabh94

Learner
Reaction score
I am able to earn money for sharing stories but when I try to transfer them it simply doesn't work..it may be a server issue since everyone is facing the same or may be our account got blocked..
Hope for the best..:)

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
i thinks its an issue personally because they would have blocked almost 3000 sims by now.
which is too big to begin with.

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
Anybody tried redeeming by genuine ways like downloading apps.....and using only one account per device.??????means we atleast can know the reason of banning accounts......

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Guyz if it's a issue than raise a complaint regarding it on Playstore. And also rate them with 1 Star..

So that they should fix it ASAP !

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
i already did it you should too. they dont fix it because they dont look at playstore anymore.

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
Guys did anybody find the solution of this problem.??????and is there anybody getting able to redeem credits..????

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
i tried today on a new sim too no change in situation. so i thinks its the end.
if situation changes do tell me.
or reply here.

Saurabh94

Learner
Reaction score
Does anyone here know to transfer PayTM cash to bank by avoiding charges(4%)..?

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
You can buy Axis gift card & use that card to add money in oxigen wallet or citrus Cube wallet then request for bank Transfer.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Oxigen charges 2% & transfer is instantly. . Citrus doesn't charge anything but takes 4-7 dayz for bank Transfer.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
i tried today on a new sim too no change in situation. so i thinks its the end.
if situation changes do tell me.
or reply here.
They had blocked each & every accounts which are earning thru stories. . So I think there is nothing left to do.

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
Guys today i got paytm cash from my one account by earning with stories....but all the others got blocked....any update about this error..????.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
all accounts are banned so just dont use the account for now wait it out.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
hmm no its not like that its like they know when we earn from stories then they banned us.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
hmm no its not like that its like they know when we earn from stories then they banned us.
No it's not like this few of my friends are still getting money from stories only but they are doing it Genuinly..

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Guys today i got paytm cash from my one account by earning with stories....but all the others got blocked....any update about this error..????.
Do you earn by sharing the stories or just by opening it yourself only..

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
shilpa23 you said they earn it not get banned genuinely then we should start our own group and click each other links if you agree i will make thread we have plenty of users.

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
shilpa23 you said they earn it not get banned genuinely then we should start our own group and click each other links if you agree i will make thread we have plenty of users.
You r right.....we have to make a way from it.....

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
We need to test every scenario to know that why they r banning accounts and then we have to make a way for earning....i am testing one new account on old phone by genuinly sharing stories today....will let u know the result in evening.....kampachi if u have any new phone on which taskbucks is not installed earlier den check dat...

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Yes go ahead I am with you.

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
We need to test every scenario to know that why they r banning accounts and then we have to make a way for earning....i am testing one new account on old phone by genuinly sharing stories today....will let u know the result in evening.....kampachi if u have any new phone on which taskbucks is not installed earlier den check dat...
Don’t try to open the stories link by your own. Else the new account will also get bann.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
yeah i know that already tried cant do anyhing no hope its over.

Ganesh0000

Beginner
Reaction score
Did you tried. ?
Yes..bt only earned 14 rs. Yesterday...so i will redeem it today..and let u know the result.....one thing i am not getting is that if we earn by downloading on the old phone with new account,then they r banning us or not.????

shilpa23

★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Yes..bt only earned 14 rs. Yesterday...so i will redeem it today..and let u know the result.....one thing i am not getting is that if we earn by downloading on the old phone with new account,then they r banning us or not.????
Haven't tried it yet..

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
trick stopped working now i think they have fixed the error.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
the one with which you can earn 45rs only got12 rs this time . although i cahsed out of 3 new sim from 2 days not getting banned.

Reaction score
Hy
frends, i m new here , i m using this taskbucks apps from 3 month , i hacked this app successfully.. I make over 60k+ in last two month, without any banned problm, i m not using any method..there is so many tricks to earn from taskbucks, i m not using any. But 2 november my all account got blockd, i though its a server problm but when i search this on google then found this forum or topic, so now i knw this bad job done by taskbucks..so sad. I want to knw the reasion of blocking..bcoz i try evrything but not got suceess..so i want to knw please tell me which tricks u r using now or before??? Also tell me what happenings now??

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !