Sell Fileice Account with 27.5$ Balance

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Service' started by (►_◄), Jun 16, 2015.

1. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

Want to sell my fileice account with 27.5$ balance and you will also get my niche which I used to get 27.5$ in less than 15 days .

27.5$ is approved earnings in account not pending .

Price is 500 /- (Non - Negotiable)
    You would have to pay 2150 /- but you will get 1650/- already in fileice account

Without email rights i.e. I cant give the associated email account and password.

Either you go first or we will use Middle Man DJ admin / co-admin. I won't go first in any case
  2. Rambos

Rambos ★★★★

What's its payout limit 50 or what :v
  3. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

Yup
    Moreover it has cash outs more than 95$
  4. Ubaid

Ubaid ★★★★★★★

Bro when you go to payout fileice ban your account
  5. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

I don't think its the case when your downloads are real in my case they were so I got paid :)
  6. Ubaid

Ubaid ★★★★★★★

Bro in my fileice account 37$ approved in 6 months when i reached 50$ and going to payout my accounts ban my all download is real
  7. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Without email, Its hard to login to fileice bcoz sometimes fileice does email verification while login.
    R$K and priyavratkmr like this.
  8. priyavratkmr

priyavratkmr ★★★★★

Do you have less price premium account with less credits
    That would be able to download Atleast 5-7 file
    From fileice
  9. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

Co Admin , I never faced any problem like this I have logged in from many of my vps's from diff countries .
    Still if someone faces such problem (unlikely) I am ready to give my email login and pswd for that period of time so he is able to verify the mail no problem in that :)
    Only reason I dont want to give my email and pswd is that I have a lot of other sites accounts linked to it even they have balance mre than 100$ or like that .
  10. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

Sorry I have only one account .
    Even if a single download is fake they are able to make out , if your leads are from us / france / uk you will definitely get paid . Your niche is also important
  11. Ubaid

Ubaid ★★★★★★★

How can i complete surveys via france ip
  12. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

I am not saying that you have to do the surveys from France ip I am just saying that you get leads from France .
    If you want to download your own files from diff ip and get paid then fileice is not a site for you there are other sites that do pay if you are smart enough too fool them .
  13. christiano

christiano ★★★★

Yaar jab aapke niche ne itne bana liye toh 50 bhi bana lo aur payout lo...account kyun bhec re ho?
  14. (►_◄)

(►_◄) ★★

I am freelancing nowadays and earning more than enough , and I can't give time to both the things at same time .