Free 3g unlimited for M&H users

Vyom

Learner
Reaction score
Hello friends,
[HIDE=20]Like MP and chattisgarh........ in Maharashtra too airtel is working fine free between the time of after 8 PM to upto 11:45 PM in the night.
if you have 2g network you will get 2g speed....and if you have 3g network then you will get 3g speed.
But if you have 2g pack activated.....then your speed will be throttled to 80 kbps upto plan validity.....
But bad news is that if you have any gprs or 3g plan is activated......then your gprs balance cuts.
So must try at 0 balance. In 3g mode speed is average......download speed upto 20- 200 kbps ,not constant like paid net.
But you can download 1-2 GB daily if you have 3g network.
But the main problem is that now airtel is not giving 3g signal if you don't have any 3g pack activated.
Suppose, I have activated 23 rs 3g pack, I got 100 MB 3g data for 3 days. If I finished that 100 MB data within 1 day.....the next day or after some time 3g signal will disapper........ so you have to again recharge any 3g plan.[/HIDE]
Let's come discuss ,
Keep visiting and supporting this forum.......
Please find some solution on this........

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VDG

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah working but 3G data deducts and speed also upto 200KBPs only:sad:

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro i cant get regular speed more then 50 kbps can u help me i
Yes bro speed is slow i usually get 1~1.3MBps speed in day time, but at night time it's upto 200KBps only :cry:

luv

Skilled
Reaction score
Yes bro speed is slow i usually get 1~1.3MBps speed in day time, but at night time it's upto 200KBps only :cry:
but bro its work 8 to 12 na so how can u use in day time

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
but bro its work 8 to 12 na so how can u use in day time
Bro slow speed is coz of huge traffic we can't do anything :P
Still you can try this
Try connecting with various VPNs check whether speed increases or not :sad:

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
Only For MP and chattisgar :sad: When Airtel live Again in Assam and WB :sad:

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !