Gaana App New Offer: Earn Upto Rs. 100 Free Recharge Talktime

DEePSingH

Learner
Reaction score
Gaana App New Offer: Earn Upto Rs. 100 Free Recharge Talktime

Gaana Android App is known by many of us. Its an app to listen online music, radio, etc but what if I tell you that you can earn free mobile recharge by referring your friend to this app. Previously we have shared offer for Gaana app which got very famous amongst users and they liked this a lot. This time you will get upto Rs. 100 free recharge talktime for referring your 5 friends, Rs. 20 for each friend.

Work for Both new and Old Customers
IF YOU USE MY REFFER LINK IT WILL BE GREAT FOR ME OR IF YOU DONT WANT YOU CAN DLOAD IT FROM PLAYSTORE
Steps To Get Free Rs. 100 Recharge:
• First of all download / update app from this link DOWNLOAD
• If you already have this application still you have to update it to get this offer appear.
• After downloading / updating create account.
• During sign up process add this referral code to get Rs. 10 as joining bonus- D5Q4WS
• Now after applying referral code, Login via Facebook.
• After your account gets created go to Menu [upper left corner, three horizonal lines]. Now click on "Invite Friends".
• There you will find an option to refer your code / link on Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
• Minimum redemption amount is Rs. 50 so you need to refer atleast 2 friends to get your recharge of Rs. 50.
Screenshot:-
View attachment 103

sonicoolboy

Average
Reaction score
no notification on site but app showing offer. and Referral should be new member
got recharge +1 Added

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Not working now
Thread locked :cool: