Help! Ebay Page not responding error at checkout.

Discussion in 'Internet help & support' started by rb7, Dec 11, 2015.

1. rb7

rb7 ★★★

Hello Readers,

Please anyone help me in getting the error correct as always I register a new account on ebay for applying coupons, as all now coupon with huge discount only are for new users.

So when I register as a new user with new mail ID and Mobile No., and going through payment after applying the coupon getting on payment page and after I select any options from the list to pay It always shows this error-----

upload_2015-12-11_23-14-43.png

Even I tried many times registering too many account but all showing this error.
    This seriously fucked up as you all know not getting such deals is just sucking.
    I also tried to checkout even without applying coupon but still the same error prevails everytime.

So , anyone here know the proper reason of such error.
  2. zxcvbnm

zxcvbnm ★★★★

yes bro, it is happen when you have more than 1 id , now ebay increase their sequrity, they detecting mac of PC/Laptop also, so when you using multiple id in same PC/Laptop, then it will happen, and if it happen once then you can not buy for 30 days or more. like a one type ban :D
  3. rb7

rb7 ★★★

Haha..Now no issue bro..Its not a ban..now I am totally free to create unlimited id's without any such error.
    Btw do anyone know how to create unlimited ebay id without otp verification.