Help needed regarding vietnam network hacking

VietNamTricker

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi guy!.
I came from vietnam. I have visitted your forum before. After consultation through all of your trick, i think my country like your country. But, my country is Development follows of your country. Today , I will tell you about the history of unlimitted internet in my country. And I have a few questions for you.
I, History.
- Before, i want you know some infomation of my IPS( internet providers). In my contry have 3 provider call: "viettel", "vinaphone" and "mobifone". Each IPS each Trick.
+ Viettel trick: we not need anything( no data plan, no money, no deductted..) we only need turn on 3G traffic and connect the vpn => we get free unlimited internet.
+ VinaPhone trick: we must 1 data plan and( not social dataplan). We call it is "max". With "max", we have a 1024mb(1gb) data high speed, after using up that data high speed we not need deducting a free. The bandwith change from high-speed to low-speed. With "max", we using a config to get unlimitted internet. This config was fixed lport to 9201. after regisiter "max" we connect the config was fixed Meanwhile our speed was not reduced. We can keep 1GB data high- speed.
+ Mobifone trick: we only connect tp free proxy on PDproxy, we can get unlimitted internet. lol.

- Now, we can't using anytrick with 3 IPS, they was fixed all of out trick.
+ viettel: can't connect without data( in data plan) or money in the SIMbank. When connect the vpn the logs alsway show notice: watting for server reply..
+ vinaphone: we can not connect config with lport 9201. In different lport, we deducted of data( data in dataplan).
+ mobifone: like the vinaphone.

II, Question?
- I have a question for you: what have your trick like us and how do you pass it?.

III, Solution for my conntry.
- I' ve heard about social dataplan trick. You using free social APN( in setting) to get free unlimitted internet. In my conntry have some social dataplan. I pround of you can help me to get free internet.
+ Facebook plan: can using free internet with face book app.
+ Google plan: free unlimitted internet with all of service of google( youtube, pisaca, gg drive, gmail....)
+ Opera plan: can free unlimitted browser with opera mini browser.
+ blackbery plan: for only blackberry phone.
+ website unlimitted( not need dataplan and money):
- viettel: http://keeng.vn, onbox.vn
- vinaphone: http://m.chacha.vn
* Question: what i can using it?. How to give APN to trick?or how to give the proxy + port to using for trick?
Thank for watching!
:troll:

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I think i have answered your all question -

Last edited by a moderator:
The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !