help me to buy a pc

Discussion in 'Buying Suggestion' started by ramiz46, Jan 24, 2016.

1. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

hi frinds mujhe ek pc lena hai no idea about kon sa processor acha rahega or kon sa mother borad...

mera work designing and devloping ka hai

so isme power full software use hote like max,maya,photoshop etc

or game purpuse bhi ho jaye to or acha...so i need your help to configure my pc

suggest me

some configuration so i can buy easly and assemble my pc...

budget : 40 k approx

thanks hope some one help here :)
    tricksme likes this.
  2. tricksme

tricksme ★★

3. Savvy D

Savvy D ★★

well, agar sasta banwana hai then you can go with amd fx 6300
    but I'd recommend you to go with intel's 6th generation as it supports ddr4 memory and consumes way less energy. Right now i3 6100 is the only option available in India.. make sure you get some good ram along with a good processor ;)
    Go for a hybrid/deluxe motherboard, they'd give you an option to use your old ddr3 as well ;)
  4. Savvy D

Savvy D ★★

40k is hell load of money, even if you go for Intel I5 6600 (best price Rs 16000) (needs 1151 pin motherboard) and 1 tb hdd at 7200 rpm and 8gb ram (CORSAIR 8GB @ RS3700) and a decent gigabyte would cost you around 8000

well dude, you can go with 6th generation with ddr4 or 5th gen with an amazing graphic card ;)
  5. NooDLeS

NooDLeS ★★

i would suggest amd fx-6300, very good processing speed, just make sure to buy another cooling fan for it as the stock one is not good enough if u want to overclock. For ram u can check the Kingston HyperX series, go for 4gb or 8gb ram. And if u are looking for a decent graphics, make sure u buy above the Nvidia 920m series, :)
  6. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

@trickme i have already laptop but for design need bigger screen and better process so dnt want to buy again laptop

well guys can you make a configuration for me in this site http://assembleyourpc.net

and give me pdf if u can ...am very thanks full for you :)
  7. Shautt

Shautt ★★★★

Go for gtx 750ti or r7 260x gpu, atleast 8gb ram, i5 4th gen 4460 ( you can get more power if you are not much concerned about power consumption and ddr4 memory which come with 6th gen) or i5 6600 in 6th gen, b150 motherboard and 500W corsair psu
  8. Shautt

Shautt ★★★★

For designing more ram is needed than gaming
  9. Savvy D

Savvy D ★★

Guy's, Focus.!
    He needs a pc with good processing, fx6300 sucks fyki, 4 core with no power output.. What's the point ?
    Go with Intel's 6th gen i5 and 8gb ddr4 (more is not better but ddr4 will give you a boost you can feel in your veins)

I have used the systems I am talking about (just saying)

And Noodles, you need more cooking mate because you make me feel constipated.. Go check amd fx-6300's performance even with a better COOLING FAN. Get your facts right, go check it's comparison if you want to
  10. krushna chandra modi

krushna chandra modi ★★★★★★ ProActive

choose hp ya dell . i think dell is best. 2nd option hp any model u want.
  11. DanishTaimoor

DanishTaimoor ★★★

i5 DELL Laptop is best choice for you under this budget am also using this laptop
  12. Vineet1003

Vineet1003 ★★

u should go with dell
  13. amar099945

amar099945 ★★★★

TAKE ASUS,YOU CAN SEE ASUS HAVE MORE DURABLE WITH LESSER PRICE
  14. VJK

VJK ★★★★ ProActive

are usko pc chahiye bhai..go to local shops its better there rather than getting false info
  15. Vineet1003

Vineet1003 ★★

go with dell
  16. mashuk123

mashuk123 ★★★

asus cheap nd best
  17. Bodmas

Bodmas ★★★

Hello ramiz46 ! Have you decided what to make? Please share your configuration.
  18. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

nope dear....actually get confues thats why dont buy yet
  19. TyagiJi

TyagiJi ★★★★★★ ProActive

dont buy a PC....buy a work station
    or buy separate parts and join them yourself
  20. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

@TyagiJi ok than tell me which configuration we buy ??
  21. TyagiJi

TyagiJi ★★★★★★ ProActive

22. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

@TyagiJi but its low configuration i need for designing and gaming
  23. TyagiJi

TyagiJi ★★★★★★ ProActive

24. Almighty

Almighty Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Go with AMD instead of intel rest all config are best recommended by Tyagiji.
    It cost low and performance benchmark is very high in comparison to intel. AMD is best for graphics and gaming purpose.
    Also atleast put 8 gb ram minimum.1tb hdd and 180gb SSD would be good deal.
  25. TyagiJi

TyagiJi ★★★★★★ ProActive

AMD is good choise :) but its processor works like they are overclocked...they heat up a lot if you use your pc constantly for 7-8 hrs....and they have shorter life as compared to intel...but then also performance is good in low price in AMD
  26. Almighty

I personally used AMD Athlon 64 for around 10 years with MSI Motherboard, Trust me it was a time when amd used to be heating machine, I use to turn off my pc 3-4 times in a YEAR :D
    Never had any problem with it. And gaming experience what i say... never lag a single moment. i bought it in 2001 and that time it has 512 mb inbuilt graphic but i as addon i had nvidea also..
    My BIL is graphic designer 3D , and his team worked for ROBOT movie and currently IPL assignment handling, His team prefer AMD ... Sometimes his rendering take 20-30 hours and his team trust only on AMD.
    I recommend intel for lappy but for high end workstation go for AMD...

PS : Mera pc cabinet khula rahta tha :P hawa k liye... 2 fan laga rakha tha :D silicon laga k processor k upar fan lagaya tha :D it was old days and at that i use to manage it. Now its better time..lots of option now...
  27. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

ok.... but mene kabhi parts lekar khud assemble na keya :D sare parts sang ayege ya mujhe fir khuch lekar he ana padega local market se @TyagiJi @Indyan
  28. Almighty

Arey kuch v nahi hai bhai assemble karne me... call karna bata dunga... Just buy HDD, processor , motherboard,dvd drive ,ram and cpu... its not a rocket science ... Once you do it you will get confidence. In my fifteen years of experience , Main kabhi kisi shop pe nahi gaya repair karwane. :D

Parts alag alag aayenge, better hoga khud se lena us se har part best le sakoge ye nahi ki jo dia wo le lia us config k saath.

Kaun kaun se software chalane hai? or budget kya hai?
  29. TyagiJi

TyagiJi ★★★★★★ ProActive

:troll9:..... @ramiz46 ....go for AMD bro :D

agree with @Indyan .....i assembled my first pc when i was in 8th class
    Almighty likes this.
  30. ramiz46

ramiz46 ★★★★★ ProActive

ha yar easy hota but pese jab jeyda lage rahe ho to thoda sochna padta he hai apne laptop assmable disassemble khud kar leta hu but desktop pe try nahi mara na kabhi so...well mujhe

3dmax,photoshop,maya or bhi hai///or game bhi...

range 50k tak bas

@Indyan