Help me with this app

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Hi I have a app that save its video to DCIM in phone storage. The thing is my phone storage is not too much and I have too many app so my phone storage is almost full.
So I need to save videos To DCIM external storage. There is no option for changing download path in so I guess apkeditor could help. But how

look4sky

Skilled
Reaction score
find trick for this app in google for how to save video you definitely got solution

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I have a app that save its video to DCIM in phone storage. The thing is my phone storage is not too much and I have too many app so my phone storage is almost full.
So I need to save videos To DCIM external storage. There is no option for changing download path in so I guess apkeditor could help. But how
ok first of now you cannot directly save to part to any download file or Video into your external storage. but can be moved to SD card without any Problem.

varun47

Average
Reaction score
ok first of now you cannot directly save to part to any download file or Video into your external storage. but can be moved to SD card without any Problem.
My phone storage is 88mb free. So I can't download big files. I just need to save files directly to sd card. And I have a rooted device. If root could help.

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
How to change it? There is no option for it. I think apk editor could help but how.?
There should be an option under the 'storage' section of settings menu to change the default write directory. Or you could try moving the app itself to the sdcard. Many phones support this operation by default or any 3rd party app may be used.

varun47

Average
Reaction score
There should be an option under the 'storage' section of settings menu to change the default write directory. Or you could try moving the app itself to the sdcard. Many phones support this operation by default or any 3rd party app may be used.
Iam using Android 4.2.2 so there is no default write directory in settings. And the app is in sd card still it save files in DCIM folder in phone storage.

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
My phone storage is 88mb free. So I can't download big files. I just need to save files directly to sd card. And I have a rooted device. If root could help.
yes you can. by this app "App2SD"

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
:errwhat:I don't want to move app to sd card. I just need to edit aap file and just change its path to save files. Any apk moder please help.
bro. this will allow your apps or whatever you need(automatically saved to your SD card).

Anmolvrm

Average
Reaction score
First root your device and then use folder mount app. it will automatically mount your internal sd to external sd and your problem will be solved.

varun47

Average
Reaction score
First root your device and then use folder mount app. it will automatically mount your internal sd to external sd and your problem will be solved.
It link folder to sd card. But it only copy files not directly save files to sd card

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !