Help to download photos from fb.

varun47

Average
Reaction score
Hi, I need to download all photos of a fb account with single download link online (in zip file)
I searched on Google but some sites need to login to batch download.
I need it because to download all photos of my friends account with one click online.

Reaction score
Any add on of firefox can download all fb photos?
Another solution

1. Log into Facebook and head to your timeline by clicking on your name at the top right.

2. Click on "Photos" tab, then click on "Albums".

3. Open the album that you would like to download.

4. Once you have opened the album, click the gear icon and select "Download Album".

5. Press the "Continue" button to start downloading your photos.

6. You'll get a notification that your album is ready to download.

7. What you have to do now, is right click on the notification then open it in a new tab.

8. After getting the option to download your photo album, you can choose a destination where to save it and press the "Save" button.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrome Addon , FireFox Addon

1. Click the Page Actions button in any album/profile
2. Select your option:
●1 -> Normal Download: try to autoload all photos
●2 -> Download without auto load: only output loaded photos( For large album )
●3 -> Load from specific id:
useful when autoload stopped due to error and want to load after the last photo grabbed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[DOUBLEPOST=1489911403,1489911154][/DOUBLEPOST]Fire fox addon ( Maybe outdated , Just try )

1. Go to your albums section or whenever you have an album link(or in the case of the tagged photos the "Photos" link).

2.You just make right-mouse click over your albums links, a menu should appear with fluschipranies download option, click it.

3. A text-field popup should appear, specify in it the prefix of your photos.If you leave this field empty or you check facebook default below, in such case the default facebook's prefix will be used.

4. A file picker should appear after step 3, choose the directory where you want the album to be downloaded.

5. Go to the folder you picked in step4 to see your photos.

Converse

Beginner
Reaction score
Another solution

1. Log into Facebook and head to your timeline by clicking on your name at the top right.

2. Click on "Photos" tab, then click on "Albums".

3. Open the album that you would like to download.

4. Once you have opened the album, click the gear icon and select "Download Album".

5. Press the "Continue" button to start downloading your photos.

6. You'll get a notification that your album is ready to download.

7. What you have to do now, is right click on the notification then open it in a new tab.

8. After getting the option to download your photo album, you can choose a destination where to save it and press the "Save" button.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chrome Addon , FireFox Addon

1. Click the Page Actions button in any album/profile
2. Select your option:
●1 -> Normal Download: try to autoload all photos
●2 -> Download without auto load: only output loaded photos( For large album )
●3 -> Load from specific id:
useful when autoload stopped due to error and want to load after the last photo grabbed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[DOUBLEPOST=1489911403,1489911154][/DOUBLEPOST]Fire fox addon ( Maybe outdated , Just try )

1. Go to your albums section or whenever you have an album link(or in the case of the tagged photos the "Photos" link).

2.You just make right-mouse click over your albums links, a menu should appear with fluschipranies download option, click it.

3. A text-field popup should appear, specify in it the prefix of your photos.If you leave this field empty or you check facebook default below, in such case the default facebook's prefix will be used.

4. A file picker should appear after step 3, choose the directory where you want the album to be downloaded.

5. Go to the folder you picked in step4 to see your photos.
very nice and informative sir

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
go to privacy setting download all ur stuff

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
Hi, I need to download all photos of a fb account with single download link online (in zip file)
I searched on Google but some sites need to login to batch download.
I need it because to download all photos of my friends account with one click online.
Ask your friend to archive his all photos....simple

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !