[HOT] BTC Autopilot $20 per day and more

dEVworks

Junior
Reaction score
This method has been around for less than 30 days and is UNSATURATED, and can help you cashout HUGE amounts of money. You can also earn a ton the legit way too with a little elbow grease. I'M MAKING HUNDREDS A DAY!! Proof is included below!

Before anything PROOF:

Before anything, sign up for an account at https://www.nanohash.net/home?ref=14742
IMPORTANT: The link above is an affiliate you HAVE to use an affiliate link in order to have affiliates under you, thus this method won't work without it.

nanohash.net is an online bitcoin mining company that allows you to buy computing power on their servers, but we won't be buying ANYTHING at least not with our money.

HARD METHOD
1.)Sign up using the link above
2.)Use your favorite method of proxy, make more accounts using your referrral link. You can make up to 100 day and abuse THE SHIT out of this, each one give you free computing power = MORE MONEY
3.)Buy more computing power with the free power they give you after it adds up (1-3 days) with enough accounts, this starts adding up expontianlly!

EASY METHOD
1.)Sign up using the link above
2.)Use your favorite method of proxy, make more accounts using your referrral link. You can make up to 100 day and abuse THE SHIT out of this, each one give you free computing power = MORE MONEY
3.)On your puppet accounts, use stolen CC, PAYPAL, or any other money you've obtained from you nefarious dealings. To buy computing power
4.)Your main account you made the affiliate on, gets a portion of the computing power. (up to 20%)
5.)HERES THE BEST PART -- Even if the cards are charged back, only the account you lose it on loses the power it bought!!!! The other, MAIN, LEGIT account gets to keep the 20%. Depending on how much money you can throw it at, you'll be mining $1000s of dollars of LEGIT BITCOIN a month. See my link above for proof, this website has only been around for a month and I'm raking it in still.

GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !