How To Access Multiple Computers Using One Keyboard & Mouse

phantom

Capable
Reaction score

Currently I have 2 desktop and 1 laptop so I like to access all at once but everytime I have to shift places to access other computers so I started searching some alternate way through which I can access all computers using one mouse and keyboard. Finally I got the solution and all 3 machines are under my finger tip.

For using this trick, you do not have to buy any cables or you don't require any heavy software. It's just a task of 1 MB file and you're done. This trick is only useful if you have two or more computers. If you have one laptop and one desktop then also you can do all task by using your laptop mouse and type pad.

Isn't It cool ?? Going back to post, Let's see How to access multiple computers using one keyboard and mouse.

Steps to Follow :

Mouse without Borders is official tool of Microsoft through which you can do all these task. Mouse without Borders is a product that makes you the captain of your computer fleet by allowing you to control up to four computers from a single mouse and keyboard. This means that with Mouse without Borders you can copy text or drag and drop files across computers.

• Download Mouse Without Borders from Here .
• Once you download, install and open it.
• Now you can Security key and Device name, just note it down.
• Now start your other computer which you want to access and download Mouse without Borders in it.
• On setup page, select "Yes, I have installed Mouse without borders on other computer".
• Now you can see box of Security and device name, just enter your Security key and device name which you copied in step 3.

Done !! Now enjoy this awesome way of accessing multiple computers using one Keyboard and Mouse. Amazing part is, you can drag & drop your files too.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
thanks needed it for taskbucks but taskbucks is banning account like kill them all.
anyways nice post

VJK

Capable
Reaction score
thanks bro pretty helpful to cinnect two laptops

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !