General How to Get Free SSL Certificate From Cloudflare

Discussion in 'Internet tips & tricks' started by jiiva, Oct 3, 2016.

1. jiiva

jiiva ★★★

How to Get Free SSL Certificate From Cloudflare:

1, First we must have an account with cloudflare, if you dont have a account you must register first.

2, To Register with CloudFlare Click Here list are also quite easy, 5 Minute work.

3, If already registered, enter the domain name in a column like this

[​IMG]
    4, Click the Begin Scan and wait for the scanning website name server records that exist in the domain, usually process about 1 minute.

5, After the scanning process is complete, proceed to the next step. After the above steps, To choose the type of subscription, select only the free Plan.

[​IMG]
    6, Make sure the SSL already on or green. The next step we have to do the pointing nameservers to cloudflare server.

[​IMG]
    7, Setting name servers that exist in your domain. Change nameserver to cloudflare. As an example of mine, before using the nameservers belong to hosting providers. Now I change the nameservers to belong cloudflare. This will not affect your hosting. We just added cloudflare as a bridge only, so the flow scheme works like this.

Old settings:

Domain ==> Hosting

With Cloudflare:

Domain ==> Cludflare ==> Hosting

8, After you change the nameservers on your domain settings. A maximum of 2 × 24 hours.

If This Helped You Like
    Source : From My site
  2. Senju Hashirama

Senju Hashirama ★★★★★

in SSl, it says limited browsers, what does it mean?
  3. VIP3R

VIP3R ★★★★★★★ ProActive

free certs wont allow you to land in page directly.users supposed to click continue...is that resolved in your method?