How to get JIO sim & Unlimited 4G offer in any phone

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Yes now they are not getting convinced at any cost..without the phone... on which code was generated to check if the phone meets the criterion..i just visited the store but no luck..:sad:
You are kinda unlucky
But if I got s6 edge but no code then will they generate code and give me sim?

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
You are kinda unlucky
But if I got s6 edge but no code then will they generate code and give me sim?
Yes ofcourse just generate the code & they will give as u r eligible..just make sure to carry ur device with you to show them..(if u have bill then carry it too just in case & if no then just take ur phone there)..with documents and passport size photo(of course)..

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Yes ofcourse just generate the code & they will give as u r eligible..just make sure to carry ur device with you to show them..(if u have bill then carry it too just in case & if no then just take ur phone there)..with documents and passport size photo(of course)..
Thank u but they are giving sims in reliance digital xpress mini only or any reliance digital store?

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
So, I tested these steps & succesfully got the CODE that you need to show in jio stores to get JIO SIM.

I am pretty sure that most of you have generated the code.

After generating code, it will automatically saved in your gallery, to be safe take screenshot of code too.

Goto nearest JIO store (or Reliance digital xpress mini) :

1. Directly tell, I want JIO SIM, shop owner would tell you to buy a LYF phone.
2. Then tell, I have a code.
3. Take photocopy of address proof (I gave aadhar card), Identity proof (I gave pan card) & one passport size photo.
4. No need to show anything else like phone, bill etc. Just tell them "I have generated this code from my Samsung galaxy S6" (only if they ask).
5. You got your sim.

Now, wait for 24-48 hours to get your SIM active. After receiving activation SMS on your alternate number, put your JIO sim in same phone which you have used to generate code earlier.

Got your SIM activated ?

Your wait for unlimited 4G is still not over :eek: After SIM activation you will get only
2GB data for 3months
100 minutes for 3months

What ? where the hell is my unlimited preview offer. Don't worry aim of this thread is to tell you all steps.

Activating unlimited access :
After getting your sim activated, Goto https://www.jio.com & Signup using jio number. After completing signup. Open myjio app from phone again & login. On first screen you will see a link to submit. Click that submit link & your 3 months unlimited preview offer has been activated.

Below screen will be shown after getting unlimited access.
View attachment 1187
View attachment 1188
Till all these steps, dont uninstall any jio app from your phone ;)

My jio speed test :
on which mobile u did this process bro ???

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
on which mobile u did this process bro ???
Samsung j7 but device does not matter, it should be android

@All- I have updated thread & included old myjio app, that is still generating code.

For those stores who are not giving SIM without phone, I would say convince them or tell them It was not written anywhere officially that you need to show phone. Be confident, because everything is legal ;)

anup sharma

Junior
Reaction score
Samsung j7 but device does not matter, it should be android

@All- I have updated thread & included old myjio app, that is still generating code.

For those stores who are not giving SIM without phone, I would say convince them or tell them It was not written anywhere officially that you need to show phone. Be confident, because everything is legal ;)
Admin ..AGR myjio app m submit link wala option nhi aaya to...

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Admin ..AGR myjio app m submit link wala option nhi aaya to...
It should come after signup & login. If it does not come then no unlimited offer for you or you dont have all myjio apps.

anup sharma

Junior
Reaction score
It should come after signup & login. If it does not come then no unlimited offer for you or you dont have all myjio apps.
OK thankx for reply...
Lekin mujhse 1 glti ho gyi mene apne mob ki original imei se code nhi nikala tha... Or jisse nikala tha wo m bhul gya... To koi prob hogi kya ???

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK thankx for reply...
Lekin mujhse 1 glti ho gyi mene apne mob ki original imei se code nhi nikala tha... Or jisse nikala tha wo m bhul gya... To koi prob hogi kya ???
Oops, no idea then. Try all steps & let me know

BBM

Average
Reaction score
Bro i have a question .. reliance guy told me to install 3 apps to get the unlimited offer. Now what i have to do. Uninstall the my jio apps and install the three apps what reliance guy told or stick with all the apps that i have install to get the code.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
Bro i have a question .. reliance guy told me to install 3 apps to get the unlimited offer. Now what i have to do. Uninstall the my jio apps and install the three apps what reliance guy told or stick with all the apps that i have install to get the code.
U should download all app don't listen to them they are illiterate idiots who don't know a thing about networking
Stick to DJ and what its members say

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It means, try to achieve unlimited plan in same phone by which code is generated before using in other phones

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Aj me jio store gaya tha o bole ki online Mobile homeshop18 se buy karne se milega dushre site se nahi
[DOUBLEPOST=1469552034,1469551965][/DOUBLEPOST]Odisha ka koi h
Customer care ko uske saamne phone laga ke de do ache se rakh kar... Contact customer care and record ur communication if they say so make a complaint against reliance webworld.

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Customer care ko uske saamne phone laga ke de do ache se rakh kar... Contact customer care and record ur communication if they say so make a complaint against reliance webworld.
First to customer care ka no hi nahi lagta h to complaint kise kare

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
First to customer care ka no hi nahi lagta h to complaint kise kare
Try to talk to their seniors and tell him that if he will not provide sim to then give a written explanation or cause.
Surely he deny, then threat him that you make a complaint against webworld and against him personally. He may act like ,do wherever u want to do can do and blah blah. But threat him.
Now after few hour send ur friend for getting sim, now they will give sim to ur friend as they got the message that customers can make their life hell if they make a complaint. Waise unka kuch jata nahi sim dene se , but flame ki sell kum hogi isliye natak karte hai. Btw in orissa kaha se ho, I was in rourkela for around 2 yrs in civil township.

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
Try to talk to their seniors and tell him that if he will not provide sim to then give a written explanation or cause.
Surely he deny, then threat him that you make a complaint against webworld and against him personally. He may act like ,do wherever u want to do can do and blah blah. But threat him.
Now after few hour send ur friend for getting sim, now they will give sim to ur friend as they got the message that customers can make their life hell if they make a complaint. Waise unka kuch jata nahi sim dene se , but flame ki sell kum hogi isliye natak karte hai. Btw in orissa kaha se ho, I was in rourkela for around 2 yrs in civil township.
ANYONE GOT SIM WITH THIS METHOD?..IF YES IM GONNA TRY TOMORRO..2DAY ALL SHOP R REFUSED

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
Jharsuguda

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
What is
So, I tested these steps & succesfully got the CODE that you need to show in jio stores to get JIO SIM.

After generating code, it will automatically saved in your gallery, to be safe take screenshot of code too.

3. Take photocopy of address proof (I gave aadhar card), Identity proof (I gave pan card) & one passport size photo.
4. No need to show anything else like phone, bill etc. Just tell them "I have generated this code from my Samsung galaxy S6" (only if they ask).
5. You got your sim.

Now, wait for 24-48 hours to get your SIM active. After receiving activation SMS on your alternate number, put your JIO sim in same phone which you have used to generate code earlier.

Got your SIM activated ?

Your wait for unlimited 4G is still not over :eek: After SIM activation you will get only
2GB data for 3months
100 minutes for 3months

What ? where the hell is my unlimited preview offer. Don't worry aim of this thread is to tell you all steps.

After getting your sim activated, Goto https://www.jio.com & Signup using jio number. After completing signup. Open myjio app from phone again & login. On first screen you will see a link to submit. Click that submit link & your 3 months unlimited preview offer has been activated.

View attachment 1187
View attachment 1188

My jio speed test :
what is the speed u r getting now??? 40mbps ,?

kandy

Skilled
Reaction score
I want code I m download all app as this thread but I can't get help

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
What is

Hey admin today I went to reliance store to get sim with my Samsung s6 and he agreed to give but he told that if I used the sim even after activating preview offer in any other phone then it would get blocked what do u say ?? Will my sim get blocked if I use it on mi note 3??

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
What is

Hey admin today I went to reliance store to get sim with my Samsung s6 and he agreed to give but he told that if I used the sim even after activating preview offer in any other phone then it would get blocked what do u say ?? Will my sim get blocked if I use it on mi note 3??
Bro i dont understand how they can do it will they check each phones imei no. and then figure out whether its samsung or lyf or not it may be possible but i dont think so...yes they can do one thing they can make their sim work only on one imei on which it was generated may be..:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1469720853,1469720620][/DOUBLEPOST]

5. You got your sim.

Got your SIM activated ?

2GB data for 3months
100 minutes for 3months

View attachment 1187
View attachment 1188

My jio speed test :
Bro i heard that some people are facing disconnection issues in jio sim. r u facing the same and r u using the sim in the phone on which code was generated and still facing it?

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
What is

Once it's activated, it doesn't matter at all on which set u r using it... Change ur phone imei ,which u placed during bar code generation.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Once preview offer has been redeemed in your android phone, you are free to use it in any device or hotstop.

samrathgupta

Beginner
Reaction score
In other post, They said remove all the apps and again open myjio app to get 3 months offers... Will your method work ?

Jokerlal

Average
Reaction score
Once preview offer has been redeemed in your android phone, you are free to use it in any device or hotstop.
Admin saab u didnt reply to my question r u facing any disconnection issues or speed capping in your jio sim if u use it in that phone also, on which code was generated..plz reply..:)

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In other post, They said remove all the apps and again open myjio app to get 3 months offers... Will your method work ?
No need to remove all apps.
Admin saab u didnt reply to my question r u facing any disconnection issues or speed capping in your jio sim if u use it in that phone also, on which code was generated..plz reply..:)
Hi, I am not facing any speed cap issue but yes disconnection is there if we use continously for long time.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Scrn sht me code no 0 Likha aa raha hai....Iska matlab????
It means either they have patched the bug or something else. Other people can tell. If possible show us screenshot.

Sword

Skilled
Reaction score
No need to remove all apps.

Hi, I am not facing any speed cap issue but yes disconnection is there if we use continously for long time.
So that means after activating preview I can use it on any phone
The sim is not tied to any imei no?

ritesh

Capable
Reaction score
I have samsung grand 2 I generate code.if I got sim can I use in dongle ?as my mobile has only 3g network

prianshu

Learner
Reaction score
now they are not giving without phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1469895553,1469895490][/DOUBLEPOST]do u have any solution??

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
@wmnitin sim active or not active ka koi sign hai keya non active mai network nahi aa raha keya ?? esa khuch bcoz 4,5 day hua koi msg nahi aya ab tak ??

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !