how to make user name more attractive

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by yogendra, Jul 18, 2016.

1. yogendra

yogendra ★★★

plzz tell me how to make user name more attractive
  2. thunderhawk

thunderhawk ★★★★★ ProActive

First of all, it is kinda weird that the username of a male would have a female DP!!
  3. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Become practive to get yellow shining username, access to hidden content & shoutbox too.
    thunderhawk likes this.
  4. prince007

prince007 Moderator Staff Member Moderator ProActive

I got what you want. You wants as I am Looking Like I mean the orange colour and ProActive Showing right ?? :D
    So If yes then you need more patient and have to post new tricks and tips that you know. Whenever you increase such activity you will see all the Progress.. Hope You
    UNDERSTAND.
  5. yogendra

yogendra ★★★

thanks for that
    i have above 7 post but still proactive
    but still not proactive
  6. prince007

prince007 Moderator Staff Member Moderator ProActive

First you Understand what is ProActive from this link -- http://www.digitaljanta.in/community/proactive/
    You are here since 2013 ?? :eek: still like new user.
  7. vertakgardenLee

vertakgardenLee

This bearings is able serious. 75% of the bonbon aliment in the U.S. is adulterated with genetically acclimatized crops, which in about-face is antibacterial the bee and bat pollinator species. This has a absolute alternation to our accepting able to augment ourselves as a nation. Furthermore, this abolition is affective up the aliment chain! It is now breaking down our resistance. Garden Shredder vertak.com is abundantly abrasion our accustomed systems, which we depend aloft to assure us from a able host of baleful illnesses. The affidavit of whether or not genetically acclimatized aliment is safe or not is acclimatized afore our eyes. It's staring us in the face! We acquire to activate anon to apparatus a plan by which we can affected this crisis to our health. Time is not on our side. Apparatus the afterward three angled plan of action ASAP.

1. Acquisition our which aliment brands accommodate GMO's. Annihilate them in actuality from your diet. Acquisition out which companies accommodate GMO chargeless aliment and abutment them. (We are continuing to do analysis ourselves in this area, and will be blessed to canyon alternating any admonition we acquire on our blogs)

2. Activate deepening your accustomed adjustment by eliminating bonbon foods, and by arresting added raw foods, such as grains and legumes, fruits and vegetables.

3. Abound your own food. Apprentice how...it's not as harder as you think, but there are important attack which acquire to be baffled in adjustment to be acknowledged at it. Invest in education. Because, an investment in blossom is in actuality the best investment of all.

By demography Garden Leaf Cart action, we can crop aback our health. By eliminating genetically acclimatized aliment from our diet, we can canteen our health. We are what we eat. By bistro able aliment we can fortify ourselves adjoin the alfresco threats to our blossom and appropriately canteen our health. So, let's get started on our alley to recovery!