How to root android without Computer?

susanlau

Beginner
Reaction score
How to root android without Computer? You only need to download KingRoot and do as the follow steps:

Step 1: Enter your phone's browser: https://kingroot.net/ Click Free Download download KingRoot

Step 2: After KingRoot download is complete, click on the drop-down notification bar to installation

Step 3: If you have not been set before "install blocked", will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step,direct to Step 4

Step 4: In the System installation screen, click "install" to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the "open" button to start using KingRoot

Step 5: Click "try it" to enter the main interface, and click "get now" button to start rooting

Step 6: The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, and then the Rooting is done.

Step 7: Finally go to google play search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success

More information: https://kingroot.net/root-installation-via-android-apk/

Attachments

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
but i can't root my samsung galaxy 4g prime...it says root is unavailable for this model..please tel other aap by which i can root my samsung phone

susanlau

Beginner
Reaction score
sometimes rooting caused trouble
yes i agree,but my phone has no trouble so far
[DOUBLEPOST=1478165487,1478165315][/DOUBLEPOST]
not all mobiles are supported by it like moto.
yes...maybe it will update soon
[DOUBLEPOST=1478165835][/DOUBLEPOST]
but i can't root my samsung galaxy 4g prime...it says root is unavailable for this model..please tel other aap by which i can root my samsung phone
my phone is my samsung S7, and KingRoot works...how about TWRP manage
[DOUBLEPOST=1478165957][/DOUBLEPOST]
not support samsung mobiles
my phone is my samsung S7, and KingRoot works...
[DOUBLEPOST=1478166027][/DOUBLEPOST]
i personally not recommend to root :)
many advantages of rooting

Rocker5

Average
Reaction score
kingroot is the best app to root .... for those who cant root with it just visit xda u will get a solution there if it exists
[DOUBLEPOST=1478172733,1478172526][/DOUBLEPOST]
i personally not recommend to root
Mostly one should avoid rooting a new device......... but once the device is old so many roms are availaible and u can make use of its full potential tweaking bulid prop n stuff

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !