How to root Xolo A500 Club.

Discussion in 'Android Discussion' started by Robin Hood, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Robin Hood

Robin Hood ★★★★★

Plz help me to root xolo a500 club.
    i have also googled it but not found any tutorial.
    also suggest some custom ROM's for this model.
  2. prince007

prince007 Moderator Staff Member Moderator ProActive

bro. just google it how to root any android with ' FRAMAROOT ' its too easy no need of any pc just the small android app and have fun. I rooted My Android successfully with this app ples... Like If I helped You
  3. BUDDHI

BUDDHI ★★★★★★ ProActive

USE FRAMAROOT AND SELECT ANY OF THE EXPLOIT THE DEVICE WOULD BE ROOTED SUCESSFULLY
  4. Robin Hood

Robin Hood ★★★★★

5. Vishal Rao

Vishal Rao

Please tell me how to root xolo A500 club running in 4.4.2 (failed to root by Frameroot and towelroot app) ........ .... anybody?? ?
  6. sanju-b007

sanju-b007 ★★★★★★★★★

use kingroot, rootmaster... google it
  7. xubham

xubham

None of app working after KitKat update I tried both from phone n PC BT its nt working plz help me out plz :sad:
  8. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Try SRS Method : (try at your own risk)

Steps of the method:

1.- Download SRS Root http://download.unlocksamsungonline.nl/SRSRoot-Setup.exe
    2.- Install the app SRS Root in your PC.
    3.- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu> Settings> Unknown sources (ON)
    4.- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
    5.- Make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed in your pc. If not, you can find some drivers here http://hexamob.com/driversen/driversen-driversen/download-android-usb-drivers-for-xolo/
    6.- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
    7.- Run SRS Root in your PC.
    8.- Click on one of the ROOT options in this software, and wait till it’s finished.
    9.- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download HowToRoot app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
  9. m_mukadam

m_mukadam

didnot help for A500 club any other solution
  10. zakir370

zakir370 ★★★★

Use rooted system image and flash it. Search at xda