Install MySmartPrice Chrome Extension & get 50 Rs Amazon Gift Card (Unlimited Trick)

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
MySmartPrice Unlimited Amazon Voucher/Gift Cards: Get Unlimited Amazon Gift Cards from My Smart Price extension with this trick. Just install My Smart Price chrome extension in your Pc/Laptop’s Google Chrome browser & get free 50 rs Amazon Gift card. This offer is valid for new users of My Smart Price only. if you are a new user then you can avail this offer & get free Amazon gift card worth rs 50. Now we have also added Unlimited trick, so you can get unlimited Amazon gift vouchers & Shop as much as you want. But this trick is limited with one offer, You need unlimited mobile numbers for get unlimited Amazon Gift Cards. So if you have More numbers, then you can earn more, if have less numbers then you can earn, Per number you will get 50 rs amazon gift card with this trick, so if you have atleast 10 number, then you can get 50*10=500 rs Amazon Gift cards, so why not Grab the deal now before it ends.

How to get Free 50 rs Amazon Gift Card for Install My Smart Price Chrome Extension

• Click on “Add to Chrome” Button

• Then Install My Smart Price Chrome Extension, After success installation, It will ask for your Mobile Number & Email Address & Enter it, you will get a mail like screenshot below.
  • You will get OTP Code in your Mobile Number, & a link in your Email Account
  • After 72 hours, Click on Link which you have got into your Mail & Click on “AVAIL COUPON” Button
  • Enter OTP Code which you Have got in your Mobile Number, & you will get 50 rs Amazon Gift Card.
Things you need For Get Unlimited Amazon 50 rs Gift Vouchers

1. Mobile Numbers & Gmail Accounts
  2. Pc / Laptop With working internet connection
  3. Google Chrome
For Get Unlimited Amazon Gift Vouchers
  • After Get 1 Amazon gift card from above steps, Now Uninstall Google Chrome from your Pc
  • Now Clear All Google chrome Data Included Browser History , Cookies & Cache Etc.
  • Now Open Run By Pressing Win+r & Type – “REGEDIT“

• There you will see many options, Double Click on “HKEY_CURRENT_USER“

• Then it will open a Big list, Double Click on Software – Google
  • Right Click on “Google” & Then Click on Delete, Then click on Yes
  • Then restart your Computer/laptop Then Install Google chrome again in it
  • Now Install MySmartPrice chrome extension again in your Google Chrome & Enter different Mobile Number & Gmail address.
  • Follow Steps again & again & get unlimited amazon gift cards with this trick.
Feel free to comment below if you have any confusion regarding this guide, keep visit here for more stuffs like this.[HIDE=20][/HIDE]

UPDATED ON - Aug.05.2015

ALTERNATE METHOD

Readers Now you can earn more easily as I am going to tell you a new update in this trick.

Step- Just Go to Control Panel in your Computer

Step2- Head toward the "User Accounts", and create a new standard account .

Step 3 - Now open the new account my restarting your computer, As you can c there is no extension in the google chrome of your new account. (No need to install google chrome again and again as in the above mention method )

Step 3 - Just install the extension from mysmartprice website and enter a new email and mobile no.

Step 4 - Do create more account and follow the steps again and again.

Hope You Guys like my work So please Do comment if you have any query related.

Happy to Help.

Note- Don't Uninstall the browser until you get your EGV, neither it will show u error.

Don't Forgot to Hit Like.

Last edited:

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
See the updated trick .

Updated on- 05.Aug.2015

Reaction score
Easy trick-:
Install chrome, Uc browser and comodo dragon and claim three gift cards !!!
Now uninstall all three browsers and remove registry files and do it again !!!
UC and comodo supports chrome extentions !!!

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
Easy trick-:
Install chrome, Uc browser and comodo dragon and claim three gift cards !!!
Now uninstall all three browsers and remove registry files and do it again !!!
UC and comodo supports chrome extentions !!!
Thanks for sharing..#appreciated

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !