Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Launched: Reliance Jio Revives Summer Surprise Offer----

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
After cancelling the Jio Summer Surprise offer due to a TRAI recommendation, Reliance Jio has brought it back to life as the new Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. With the new promotional offer, Jio users will be able to avail free services – including unlimited data, free SMSs, and Jio apps subscription – for three months. Under the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, the Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 recharge packs will provide 1GB and 2GB of 4G data per day, respectively.

Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer
The Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer is aimed at customers who were unable to avail the Jio Summer Surprise offer benefits before it was pulled officially, as well as new customers. In order to get the benefits of the new offer, users need to subscribe to Jio Prime membership plan. Those who are already part of the Jio Summer Surprise promotion will not get the benefits of Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.

Jio Prime users will be able to get the free Reliance Jio services for three months with the Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 recharges. Customers who are yet to sign up for Jio Prime or who are new users will have to buy the Rs. 408 (Rs. 99 Jio Prime subscription + Rs. 309 pack) or Rs. 608 (Rs. 99 + Rs. 509) recharge in order to get the free services for three cycles of 28 days. Once you buy the recharge, you get the free Reliance Jio services for 84 days (3 x 28 days). The tariffs are only marginally more expensive than the original recharge values of Rs. 303 and Rs. 499 for the 1GB and 2GB data benefits, respectively.

The Jio.com website and MyJio app show that the actual tariffs for the Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 recharge are Rs. 349 and Rs. 549, but the operator is giving a Rs. 40 discount at present. Reliance Jio has not announced whether there is a last date to sign up for Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.

With the Jio Summer Surprise offer, customers get free services till July, after which their recharge of Rs. 303 or higher value kicks in. Reliance Jio has not yet clarified whether the Rs. 309 or Rs. 509 pack they paid for comes into effect in July with the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer as well, though that is likely to be the case.

One major difference between the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer and the summer offer is that customers had the option to buy recharges of Rs. 999 or higher values - which provided no daily FUP - with the latter, but there is not such option with the former.

Reliance Jio promised to withdraw the Jio Summer Surprise offer after the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said that it should be pulled as it does not comply with the existing regulatory framework. The country's youngest telco on Thursday agreed to cancel the offer, but continue enrollments till four days later. However, with the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, customers will be able to continue enjoying the free services till June, the same as those of Jio Summer Surprise offer users.
Source:- http://gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/news.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Now it's time for other operators to come with free plan or let the jio capture whole India market...

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
bahut rs. Kamata sab network ki jaise ki taisi . ab sabko field ki bahar kar Dia Jio ne. bhul Gaye in dino ?

KRATO$

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
PLAN to wahi hai... bs Naam change kr diya TRAI k liye...

abidwani

Junior
Reaction score
Jio Rocks....still other operator's didn't learnt from Jio

Sam

Master
Reaction score
its weird.. i got prime + 1gb daily pack activated instantly on 6th april.. but this dhan dhana dhan over.. did recharge on 2 sims.. both still not showing up? anyone else got it activated on my plans page?

marimuthuagri

Junior
Reaction score
its weird.. i got prime + 1gb daily pack activated instantly on 6th april.. but this dhan dhana dhan over.. did recharge on 2 sims.. both still not showing up? anyone else got it activated on my plans page?
no bro. i'm still on happy new year offer and it is going to expire by april 22.

T@run

Master
Reaction score
i hv rc with 309 and got successful but in myjio app no summer surprise offer showing....so it automatically converted into jio dhan dhana dhan offer or do i have to do anything..

marimuthuagri

Junior
Reaction score
i hv rc with 309 and got successful but in myjio app no summer surprise offer showing....so it automatically converted into jio dhan dhana dhan offer or do i have to do anything..
check your plan through my jio app bro. it will show your current plan and its expiry date

T@run

Master
Reaction score
check your plan through my jio app bro. it will show your current plan and its expiry date
it is showing happy new year plan and it will expire on 24 april...so it means my summer surprise offer didnt activate...>?

Reaction score
it is showing happy new year plan and it will expire on 24 april...so it means my summer surprise offer didnt activate...>?
Don't worry it will update soon and u will see your summer plan is activated.

Priyan$hu

Master
Reaction score
Don't worry it will update soon and u will see your summer plan is activated.
Its already updated in my jio app .In my plan it shows summer surprise offer activated.You all can check in my jio app.

Main thing is today @2 A.M i am checking whether night unltd 4g is there or not :D

wda567

Average
Reaction score
Night unlimited is not working...
April 21 2.23am
[DOUBLEPOST=1492721682,1492721608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its already updated in my jio app .In my plan it shows summer surprise offer activated.You all can check in my jio app.

Main thing is today @2 A.M i am checking whether night unltd 4g is there or not :D
Not working

T@run

Master
Reaction score

yup bro now it is showing that summer surprise offer is activated...:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1492793988,1492793920][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats a bad news :sad:

Checked myself Night unltd ultd is no more
it is disconnected in plan also..there will be no unlmtd internet at night......

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !