Jio hasn’t extended unlimited preview offer to six months!

Discussion in 'Reliance JIO tips & tricks' started by Mr.INDIA, May 26, 2016.

1. Mr.INDIA

Mr.INDIA ★★★★

:neo::neo:[​IMG]
    As many of you know that Reliance Jio 4G services had been Soft launch for select group of Reliance employees back in December last year. The official rollout is expected sometime in December this year. However, Jio has started a referral program to let more users get an experience of the Jio boquet of services

Jio has now empowered the group employees, who had got the trial SIM earlier, to bring 10 more people to the 4G network through a referral invite system. The invite, which has to be sent by a RIL employee, will allow people to buy a LYF phone, which will come bundled with free unlimited 4G data and voice for three months.

Few days back there was a news that Jio has extended unlimited preview offer to six months!
    It is not true . .Reliance Jio’s customer care has clarified that the telco hasn’t increased the validity of its unlimited LYF-Jio preview offer to another six months, and the message which a number of customers are getting through an app is due to a system glitch.

So whoever is lucky enough to get a invite from Reliance Jio would be able to enjoy free services upto 3 months only . . :dance::neo::neo:

Update on 22 June 2016 :

Reliance Jio Invite now open to everyone who register at their site . . they send an invite to ur email within 24-48 hours of registration . . But still u have to buy a Lyf handset to get a Jio 4g sim . . You can also visit ur nearest 'Lyf Store' . . many of them now sell Lyf handset with Jio 4g sim without Invite . .

To Register go here . .
    https://www.jio.com/

And to locate 'Lyf Store' in ur area go here . .
    https://www.mylyf.com/lyf/portal/lyf-store-locator
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    wmnitin likes this.
  2. wmnitin

wmnitin ✌✌✌✌✌ Staff Member Administrator

Has any DJ member got chance to test Reliance 4G ? :confused:
  3. GreatX

GreatX ՏԱթЄГ ӍѺԀЄГѦҬѺГ Staff Member Super Moderator ProActive

In my Region My uncle got the distribution and setup contract some how i managed to arrange sim from them. they are giving 20 GB on each sim as promotional offer to them. Enjoyed;)
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    TheBatman likes this.
  4. Almighty

Almighty Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I got one few days back... and only god knows how much effort and boot polishing did for it. Speed is splendidly well.
    TheBatman likes this.
  5. Mr.INDIA

Mr.INDIA ★★★★

Bro now u got the sim then plz clear wheather u got unlimited data or there is some kind of FUP? And which LYF handset u bought?
  6. Dost

Dost ★★★

Is there any way to get the Jio sim without buying those pathetic LYF mobiles.
  7. Almighty

Almighty Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ya through invite... contact any rcom employee if u know any and ask him for invitation.
  8. Mittalji

Mittalji ★★★★★★

for all members dhirubhai ambani ke birthday wale din hi officialy launch hoga jio...Date:- 28-Dec.-2016
  9. BLEEDING DATABASE

BLEEDING DATABASE ★★★★★ ProActive

I have 1 friend working at rcom, but he told me that as of now you can get jio with lyf mobiles only. That means cant buy a separate sim. We should wait :/
  10. AKASH86

AKASH86 ★★★★★★★ ProActive

FOR USING JIO ..U HAV TO BUY LYF PHONE...THAT IS VERY BAD INVESTMENT....SO BETTER WAIT
  11. rraj

rraj ★★★

when it will be sell only sim without lyf mobile...???
  12. kapilajmera

kapilajmera ★★★★★ ProActive

In Rajasthan they are forcing to buy LFY handset then they will give you 4g SIM with that in which 3 month Unlimited national calling free with 3 month unlimited 4G . I have CDMA SIM but they are not ready to upgrade it with buying lyf headset :aggressive::aggressive::aggressive:
  13. Rajat Nagpal

Rajat Nagpal ★★★

27december launch date
  14. TheBatman

TheBatman ★★★★★

The services are scheduled to launch in december....but users can start upgrading their cdma phone to 4G in the month of october....just spoke to a senior employee in reliance(a friend of mine)....so guys wait till october & the same offer will be available for everyone at the price of 799-899 for 3 months(with 20 gb max usage per month) total 60gb & later your plan will be switched to 3g...thank you...the prices might differ according to company policies
  15. Rocker5

Rocker5 ★★★★★ ProActive

Only 2 ways CDMA upgrade and Reliance employee (not sure of referal)
    LFY handset i heard but i wont be a good option additional investment

There may be some local shop selling these sim secretly i guess
  16. VDG

VDG ՏԱթЄГ ӍѺԀЄГѦҬѺГ Staff Member Super Moderator ProActive

Upgraded my CDMA to Jio on 31st may free of cost, but no 4G network on my new Jio sim till now, getting 2G network only :sad: :cry:
    TheBatman likes this.
  17. luckove

luckove ★★★★

How can you upgarde rcom cdma to rjio??
    They both are different telecom companies. And right now jio dont have any 2g network. You have upgraded ur rcom cdma to rcomgsm not to jio and rcom have not launched 4g yet, thats why you are getting 2g network only..
    VDG likes this.
  18. VDG

VDG ՏԱթЄГ ӍѺԀЄГѦҬѺГ Staff Member Super Moderator ProActive

I think you're right, they upgraded my sim to rcomgsm hence getting 2G network instead of 4G :sad:
  19. manis99

manis99 ★★★★★

i want a jio sim. Is there anyway i can get? I don't know any relaince employee.
  20. luckove

luckove ★★★★

Hmm yes bro ,if you want to experience jio4g then u have to arrenge any ril employees jio4g sim or you can avail jio preview offer by purchasing a new lyf handset with jio4g sim in which u ll get 90 days unlimited data voice sms and apps subscription free.
    VDG likes this.
  21. MANISH RANJAN

MANISH RANJAN ★★★★

best hain reliance 4g
  22. ritesh

ritesh ★★★★★

When reliance jio is open for all people. Is there there any update
  23. Chirag Jain

Chirag Jain ★★

good news...great speed it gives
  24. annonymus

annonymus ★★★★

That's great
  25. Dynamic

Dynamic ★★★★

Jio is launching commercially in September 2016
  26. Mr.INDIA

Mr.INDIA ★★★★

Reliance Jio Invite now open to everyone who register at their site . . they send an invite to ur email within 24-48 hours of registration . . But still u have to buy a Lyf handset to get a Jio 4g sim . . You can also visit ur nearest 'Lyf Store' . . many of them now sell Lyf handset with Jio 4g sim without Invite . .

To Register go here . .
    https://www.jio.com/

And to locate 'Lyf Store' in ur area go here . .
    https://www.mylyf.com/lyf/portal/lyf-store-locator
  27. DooMLoRD

DooMLoRD Moderator Staff Member Moderator

NOT LAUNCHED IN MY AREA ALSO
    IN HARYANA

NOT AVAILABLE TILL NOW IN MY AREA
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
  28. roobot

roobot ★★★★★

Yes one of my frnd got this and I am Amaed how signal are stronger
  29. prianshu

prianshu ★★★

Well someone plzz get me jio sim
  30. VJK

VJK ★★★★ ProActive

there is a news that jio is capping speed for any google products like..u tube google drive etc..i am sure then gonna do more capping with the time..