Jio plan validity is going to decrease from tomorrow...so recharge today

Reaction score
and one more thing is..

*Unlimited data signifies Daily Limit at High Speed, followed by unlimited at 64 Kbps. << see this?

they got lots of customers and they are changing plan now, by the end of this year or maybe by next year end, they will give 1 GB for 149 with one-month validity with limited calling time.

riyan18999

Average
Reaction score
not only validity is decreased but also the speed after high speed consumption is 64 kbps !!!! before it was 128 kbps

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
and one more thing is..
by the end of this year or maybe by next year end, they will give 1 GB for 149 with one-month validity with limited calling time.
how you know this ? any source ?

Reaction score
how you know this? any source?
yes, I had seen their default recharger pricelist before, it was 151-rs for 1gb 4g data, like 249rs from idea airtel etc,

See this data price list

See this voice call price list

For more info refer this thread

these unlimited voice/data offerings are a part of the business trick to increase the customers, they succeed in it and now they are decreasing everything slowly. The only thing we can expect is they will provide 20% extra data benefit than other competitors.

xshadowx

Average
Reaction score
its bad, but still better than those days when airtel and other were sucking our blood with 1 gb 3g for 300 rs. what say ?

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
This was expected, but this happened very quick. i was expecting this anywhere to mid of 2018.
Time to port out of JIO.
[DOUBLEPOST=1508654829,1508654729][/DOUBLEPOST]This was expected, but this happened very quick. i was expecting this anywhere to mid of 2018.
Time to port out of JIO.

xshadowx

Average
Reaction score
This was expected, but this happened very quick. i was expecting this anywhere to mid of 2018.
Time to port out of JIO.
[DOUBLEPOST=1508654829,1508654729][/DOUBLEPOST]This was expected, but this happened very quick. i was expecting this anywhere to mid of 2018.
Time to port out of JIO.
go port out, dont expect airtel to stay with the plans they giving, they gonna come up too. airtel and others are masked thief. dont forget when u were giving 250+ for 1 gb 3g then who saved us.

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
go port out, dont expect airtel to stay with the plans they giving, they gonna come up too. airtel and others are masked thief. dont forget when u were giving 250+ for 1 gb 3g then who saved us.
Do you think jio is here for charity? ultimately they will increase the prices too. Also their network is worst here , call to landline numbers doesn't connect, can't call toll free numbers, can't sms to pemium services like 5 digit numbers so no point staying with them just for the sake of data, when everyone is providing same offer with better services. Also i want to get rid of this Volte shit.

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
its tru, JIO comes with as a surgical doctor of our indian nwteorks,
they are make a good surgery all of them. peaple we are thanksfull
they are doing this job very well. but now time to forward their return
divident. so we should ready for again some modification.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !